- Groupon is valid for 9 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- Reservation required, call +126.96.36.19917,
- +63.917.578.9482 or email
- at least 1 week prior to trip in advance
- Individual booking accepted but a minimun of 10 persons required for tour to be conducted
- Trips are subject to weather conditions
- Trips are every 2nd Saturday of the month
- For 10 years old and above only
- Bring own tents and sleeping bags
- Experience the jungles of Subic Bay from the Aetas POV
- Enjoy authentic ethnic food
- Ideal for adventurers with a taste for culture
- Includes round trip transfers to and from the hotel
- Includes one breakfast meal, two lunch meals and one dinner meal
- Includes a local Aeta tour guide
- Includes Tree Top adventure
Coldwater Creek Building, Greenwood Park, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Why is Six afraid of Seven? Because Seven is a thrill seeking escapading adrenaline junkie, and Six is a couch potato whose most daring feat is buying a bag of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos instead of the standard cheese. Get off your butt and into the wild with today’s Sweet Deal: P3500 instead of P7000 for a 2D/1N Survival Camping Adventure from Seahorse Tours.
Adventurers get to dive into the thriving jungles of Subic Bay and experience the ups and downs of being a member of the Aetas tribe. They will traverse the Pamulakakin Trail with the Aetas conductors before indulging in Luto sa Kawayan, a meal cooked with Bamboo, while Aetas showcase their traditional dance moves. Aetas will then teach trekkers key jungle survival techniques like starting fires by hitting two rocks together and acquiring potable water from dangling leaves. After a hiking expedition, adventurers set up camp in the lush forests of Subic and slumber between the stars and the dirt.
When voyagers return to the entrance of the trail, they relocate to Tree Top Adventure where they test their faith and courage as they rappel down a 60 foot tree and hang on for dear life in the Tree Drop Adventure. The standard feet first approach is reserved for Tree Top’s brave patrons, but the super heroic “head first” approach is the true test for the iron-stomached. Tours start at 12 noon at ever 2nd Saturday of the month (weather permitting).
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.