- Valid from July 4, 2011 to September 2, 2011
- Valid from Mondays to Fridays, 10AM to 7PM
- Reservations are not required but recommended if customer is dining between 11:30AM to 1:30PM
- Limit of two (2) coupons per table
- Not valid for cash back
- Not valid for other discounts (e.g. Senior Citizen’s Discount)
- This week, an affordable favorite at Shangri-la Mall gets even better: satiate your appetite for chicken rice with Sing Hainanese Chicken House!
- Try their Half Order of Chicken Rice for 2 with two (2) glasses of iced tea or pandan gulaman juice, ALL for just PhP 450 (Original Price: PhP 600).
- Accompanied by a bowl of light chicken broth and served with shredded lettuce and slices of cabbage, Sing Hainanese Chicken House’s version of Hainanese Chicken Rice is moist, tasty and flavorful - definitely worth a try.
- If you want to substitute your Hainanese Chicken to Roast Chicken, the restaurant is giving you the option to do so.
- Inclusive of VAT and Service Charge
Sing Hainanese Chicken
6/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
For inquiries, call
Anyone who’s ever been to Singapore knows the country’s well-loved tourist attraction is its rich, diverse food scene. Bursting with stunning culinary gems like Katong Laksa from the East and Indian mee goreng from the West, Singapore boasts of a unique culinary character defined by its rich Malay, Chinese and Indian heritage. If you ask us, the best, if not the only, way to discover Singapore is to eat like the locals do!
Often dubbed as Singapore’s national dish, Hainanese Chicken Rice is undoubtedly the closest thing to comfort food for most Singaporeans. It is available almost everywhere - from hawker stalls to five-star hotels and even at the zoo - but Singaporeans just can’t get enough of it, and so do we!
We at Deal Grocer know that not all Hainanese chicken rices are created the same. It’s always interesting to discover the different ways of cooking this dish. That’s why we’re letting you try Sing Hainanese Chicken House’s version at a steal! Get a Half Chicken for 2 with two (2) glasses of iced tea or pandan gulaman juice for only Php 450 (Original Price: Php 600). Best believe it: Deal Grocer is offering even more value for something already so affordable!
Sing Hainanese Chicken House’s rendition of this dish is definitely full of flavor and worth trying. The tenderness of the chicken perfectly complements their stock-flavored rice, which is already good enough to be eaten on its own. It is accompanied by a bowl of light chicken broth and served with shredded lettuce and slices of cabbage, ginger paste, soy sauce and sesame oil sauce. Also, if you want to substitute your Hainanese Chicken to Roasted Chicken, the restaurant is giving you the option to do so.
So if you’re looking for something comforting this rainy season, we suggest you head over to Sing Hainanese Chicken House at Shangri-la Mall. Get a taste to know why the place is always packed.
How Deal Grocer works?
Deal Grocer features exclusive offers on the best products and services from top merchants across cities in Asia.
It is a one-stop shop that offers its members a taste of the good life: letting them enjoy experiences at top-quality resorts, hotels, restaurants, and lifestyle service providers, while helping our merchant partners fill capacity during offpeak times, attract new customers and create buzz & excitement for their brand.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.