• Voucher is valid for any Cocktail Drinks at Pinchos Bar and Restaurant, Taguig.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 25 to October 25, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• For individual use, a maximum of three (3) vouchers can be used per visit.
• For group use, a maximum of five (5) vouchers may be used per visit.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
• Standard Ensogo terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours:
• Monday to Thursday: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
• Friday: Not Valid
• Saturday to Sunday: 11:00AM to 1:00AM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on Fridays, special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02) 659 – 4409.
• Are you painfully shy when sober? Get some help for your socializing skills with a cocktail in one hand via Pinchos Bar and Restaurant’s treat on any of their cocktail drinks.
• For only P110 customers can choose from any of these classic cocktail drinks:
• Mingle with friendly people over drinks and Spanish fusion tapas at Pinchos. Try their offbeat Sisig on a Stick or superbly tasty Chorizo Pasta.
• Pinchos is the only joint in the area that serves sub-zero beers.
Pinchos Bar & Restaurant
Ground Level, The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila
Phone #: (02) 659 - 4409
An appetizer is not a usual part of a Filipino meal simply because Filipinos don’t need their big appetites to be reinforced. Still, we, natural food connoisseurs that we are, can sure make the most out of appetizers served during drinking feasts. What’s more amazing is that, even without food, Pinoys can create great night-outs by making conversations as appetizing as the drinks served. Quench your socializing thirst with Pinchos Bar and Restaurant’s appetizing offer on any of their classic cocktail drinks.
Pinchos Bar and Restaurant is a tapas bar that brings good times and good conversations to a whole new level. This Spanish-inspired restaurant offers the best of Spanish-Filipino fusion cuisine to satisfy discriminating palates. Named after the Spanish word for appetizers, Pinchos does not only entice customers with its appetizing food but also with its generous offerings on cocktails and sub-zero beers.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.