- Voucher is valid from July 8, 2011 to January 8, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Voucher is transferrable and maybe given as a gift
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion or a senior citizen card
- Voucher is NET of all charges (VAT inclusive)
- Voucher should be submitted together with ONE (1) valid ID (the one who purchased the deal)
- Excluding Manila to Zambales transfers and meals
- Reservation must be made five (5) days before
- Boat transfer to and from Pundaquit Zambales to Anawangin Cove for five (5) people
- Overnight stay only
- One (1) big tent rental
- Entrance fee at Anawangin Cove for five (5) people
- Island Hopping Tour - Capones Island
Amusement Island Travel and Tours
(02) 425.4432 / +63.927.7010455
It’s all about going back to the basics when you find yourself within the enchanting paradise of Anawangin.
Located in San Antonio , Zambales, Anawangin Cove has become a popular destination to ordinary vacationers and adventure-seekers. It’s a taste of the ‘wildlife’ as you get to test your outdoor camping skills, and a definite breath of fresh air from your usual vacation destinations. Most of those who made a trip to Anawangin would call the experience refreshing, meditative even. It’s the perfect place to go if you’re looking for some quiet ‘me’ time or for friends and officemates to have team-building fun
How CrazyDeals works?
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.