- Purchase Period: June 16-23, 2011
- Redemption Period: July 2, 2011 to January 28, 2012
- For dine in only.
- Buy as many buyers as you like.
- Limited to 6 vouchers per table.
- Bill in excess of voucher must be paid directly to Café Lupe.
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Cannot be combined with other promos and discounts.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Senior Citizens Card.
- Voucher is transferable. Please provide authorization letter from BUYanihan.com
- Please call one day before actual date of redemption
- 59% Off Choice of Quesadilla or BBQ and a Choice of Babyback Ribs or Kadyos, plus 2 BEERS FREE at Cafe Lupe Antipolo.
- Pay only P249 for mouth-watering Tex-Mex and Ilonggo Dishes, plus 2 Beers at Cafe Lupe Antipolo.
- Ideal spot for barkada nights
- Food servings are good for 2 people
- A quesadilla is a flour or corn tortilla filled with a savory mixture containing cheese and other ingredients, then folded in half to form a half-moon shape. It is a dish that originated in Mexico. The word quesadilla derives from the Spanish word queso, meaning cheese.
- Kadyos-Baboy-Langka or popularly known as KBL among Ilonggos is a special soup concoction of pigeon peas, pork and cooking jackfruit respectively. In addition, a souring agent called batwan is added to make up the final flavor of the dish.
- Beers served are all San Miguel except Premiums.
No. 267-269 Penthouse, Comoda Ville
Sumulong Highway, Valley Golf
From the concrete jungles of Makati and Ortigas, to the little known sidestreets of Manila and San Juan, the city is filled with places to see and be seen. From cozy and elegant bars, to hip and happening lounges, to quaint and funky sing-alongs, the fun never stops for Manila’s party crowd.
Away from the usual and a world apart from the ordinary, the nearby hills of Antipolo offer a perfect refuge for those who just simply want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. A mere hour’s drive from the humdrum of city life, it’s the perfect spot for some much-needed downtime with close friends; drinking ice-cold beer and partaking of sumptuous "pulutan." After days of working hard at the office, there’s no better way to celebrate the end of the week than an evening of fun, food and booze in the company of friends.
Quesadillas, Barbeque, and Drinks
Think Tex-Mex meets Ilonggo cuisine. A bit of homestyle-cooking spiced up with a dash of spice. "Tex-Mex," a popular term to describe dishes that are found in the state of Texas that is primarily American, and mixed with traditional Mexican cuisine. Tex-Mex style is characterized by green chiles and large amounts of beef, spices, and beans.Among popular Tex-Mex fare are burritos, chimichangas, tacos, tacos, enchiladas, tortilla chips, chili con carne and margaritas.
On the other hand, Ilonggo cuisine is unique in its simplicity which makes the food very distinguished and quite special. But even without frill and fancy, they count among the most sensational Pinoy cuisine. Known for their tenderness, sweetness and graciousness, Ilonggos seem to bring these wonderful traits into their cooking, thus, achieving something which they term as "manamit," which means delicious.
Baby Back Ribs, Kadyos, and Drinks
For the perfect fusion of spicy and delicate can't miss Tex-Mex and Ilonggo cuisine, click on the deal button today to avail of a 58% OFF choice of Quesadilla or BBQ and a Choice of Babyback Ribs or Kadyos, plus 2 BEERS FREE at Cafe Lupe Antipolo. Pay only P249 for fun, food and booze in the company of friends.
Any day is the perfect day to unwind with the panoramic view of the Manila and the nearby provinces almost at your feet, for that "I am at the top of the world" feeling.
Your Favorite Fiestas starts at Cafe Lupe Antipolo.
If Philippines and Merxico have something in common it would have to be good food. Food is a perfect reflection of every cultural diversity and both Filipino and Mexican foods are distinct in their own ways. These are found in Cafe Lupe's menu.
Cafe Lupe Antipolo Restaurant goes beyond its well-known Mexican and Ilonggo cuisine by opening its doors to private celebrations, wedding receptions and business gatherings. With widely available choices of function room and dining areas, Antipolo City will surely be the place to be from sunrise to sunset.
At Cafe Lupe, we have lots of delicious options for hosting parties or events of any size, including spacious function area facilities for large events. whether it is a business meeting, a wedding, holiday party or any other celebrartion, your event will get exciting, bold flavorful Ilonggo / Mexican food, a room that meets your needs and the service you have come to expect from Cafe lupe. Let us take the stress out of planning your event.
Cafe Lupe is a friendly place where people of all ages can enjoy the naturally tempting menu of Mexican and some of our very own Ilonggo favorites.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.