- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- For inquiries, call +63.917.582.7124
- Store hours: Monday - Thursday from 1:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday from 1:00pm - 11:00pm and Sunday from 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- Contains 5-8% fat, which is lesser than the amount found in most American ice cream
- Has a vast lineup of flavors
Madison Square Ortigas Avenue
1605 Pasig City
With warmer weather taking up permanent residence in the atmosphere, cool treats are the weapon of choice to lower internal temperatures below that balmy 98.6 degrees. Cool off with today’s Sweet Deal: P50 instead of P100 for a scoop gelato at Mio Gelati.
Mio Gelati’s Italian translation–meaning “My Gelato”—linguistically defines what this soft-serve shop is all about. The dessert factory serves up cream-based gelatos and fresh fruit sorbets concocted fresh daily and served to its customers in the hopes of ringing true to the "sweets before eats" rule. Everyday, the ice cream smiths expectantly wait for drops of milky goodness from the Italian gelato tree in their backyard and mix these in inside their powerful horse-powered ice-cream machine combined a number of quirky and natural ingredients such as fruits, juices or rich syrups to come up with an array of fantastic flavors.
At one scoop for P80 or two for P150, usher palates to the gelateria’s menu of regular creamy frozen flavors such as Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Nutella, White Truffle, Caffe Premium or Green Tea. Or walk them through a zesty garden of fruity essences with flavors like Strawberry, Mango, Blueberry and Melon; they also have uncommon pleasantries such as Yakult, Pink Grapefruit, Peach, Lemon and Coconut. At P100 for a scoop and P180 for two, they also offer premium flavors such as S’mores,Cookie Dough, the sinful Chocolate Overdose, and an elusive Blueberry Cheesecake. Compared to its American cousin, Italian soft serve is contains less fat, so consuming more than one cup isn’t as guilt-stirring. Aside from their squisito gelato, Mio Gelati provides innovative alternatives to consume their shop’s central dessert by offering other variants like Gelato shake, Mochilato which is mochi filled gelato, Affogato, Alcoholic base gelato such as Bailey’s, Strawberry Grand Marnier, Beer, Tequila roses and even Gelato-based pastries like cupcakes, cakes, as well as Gelato fondue.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.