- Voucher is valid until September 2011.
- Dates of workshops: July 9, 16, 23, August 6, 13, 20 and September 3,10,17, 2011
- Voucher is transferable and maybe given as a gift.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card.
- Price stipulated in the voucher is VAT inclusive.
- Present voucher and one (1) valid ID before registering for the workshop.
- Limited Slots only.
- No cancellation, no replacement of attendee, no rescheduling.
- No walk in participant allowed.
- First come first serve basis.
- Reservation is a MUST.
- Reservation must be done on a Thursday before the event.
- Send you reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voucher inclusive of training materials and lunch at Spicy Fingers Restaurant Greenbelt 2.
- FREE Enrollment in short business course (Mentored by investors, businessmen & entrepreneurs).
- Contact Nos: 09178128410; 09228037653
- Contact Person : Arnold G. Remojo
- Learn the basics of Stock Market, Business and Real Estate [Investing 101]
- Learn the difference between Mutual Funds, Certificate of Deposits, Gold and Raw Lands
- Learn how to get out of the Rat Race
- Includes LUNCH at Spicy Fingers Restaurant Greenbelt 2, training materials and free enrollment in short business course mentored by investors, businessmen
Create Abundance Office & Branch Address
Makati Stock Exchange
Like backgammon, chess, and other games, Cashflow 101 is a fun game that people of all ages can enjoy. You do not need to be so technically minded to be able to play the game. On the other hand though, you might find that your experiences with the game assist you in real life. Just as bingo games has, can assist people with math, Cashflow 101 can help them understand finance.
Are you wondering what will be your Financial Future 30 years from now? If yes, Dealspot Ph encourages you to play the game and find it out yourself.
There's a saying that "Experience is the best teacher." People after hearing some negative comments from other people (most of the time from our family and friends), they decided to stay in their comfort zone and do nothing. Doing the real thing is the best way to learn. Simulation of the real situation is the nearest to actual experience, and that is what the Cashflow game offers.
Most people want to be rich but they don't want to do what Rich people do, ironic isn't it? Stocks, Mutual funds, Preferred Stocks, Real Estate, Business Start-ups etc. maybe you've heard of them but you haven't experienced doing the actual thing. This is a great time for you to be exposed to the Investment of the Rich. Have you ever wondered how Rich and Wealthy earn thru these investments whether the market is up or down? See for yourself by playing the game.
There's nothing wrong with your current job, of course you need to earn to support yourself and your family but, you have to realize that there are other ways to earn. Now it’s your turn to identify what investment vehicles can bring you faster to your dreams. Most people have this very common formula, EARN - SPEND -SAVE or work hard to earn and work harder if you want to earn more. Some people don’t want to borrow money from the bank, because for them it's a headache. Some people prefer to save, save, and save so that they have spare money for emergency situations. Some people don’t want to invest because it's too risky. Well, in the world of business and investments believe what you believe but in the end what really matters are your result. Whatever is your strategy right now with your money, try to apply it on the Cashflow game - if it makes you "Rich".
How DealSpot works?
DealSpot Philippines is the latest group-buying website that promotes the best things to eat, see, buy, and experience from across the Philippines at discounted prices that you will surely enjoy.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.