- Valid for Thai Lifestyle Cooking Course on July 16, 2011, 10am - 2pm
- First come, first serve!
- Picture ID is required at redemption
- Class will be held at MIHCA Makati, 5F Walter Mart Mall, C. Roces Avenue cor. Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
- To register the name of participant, call MIHCA at 632.889.1707 or 632.887.5329
- What you get: course literature and MIHCA apron
- Pakyaw Terms & Conditions apply
- Venture into the realm of a different south east Asian cuisine under the guidance of MIHCA instructors lead by Chef Michael Navarra
- Learn how to make Thai favourites: Tom Yum Soup, Green Curry with Pork, Pad Thai, Chicken Satay and Mango with Sticky Rice
- Take home everything you learn and more with course literature on Thai cooking
- Sport an exclusive MIHCA apron and let everyone know you mean business!
- There's no need to bring anything but your awesome self
- Wear comfortable clothes with non-skid shoes
Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts
5F Walter Mart Mall
C. Roces Ave cor. Arnaiz Ave
Through the direction of Chef Michael Navarra learn the ins and outs of Thai cooking - what ingredients are used, why they're used and how it all comes together.
Chef Michael Navarra has been in the business for over 8 years, acquiring knowledge about classical, Fusion and Asian cookery. He's definitely the guy you want showing you the ropes of Thai cuisine.
The Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, MIHCA, offers the motivated individual a unique opportunity to launch a career in the dynamic world of hospitality, culinary arts and tourism. Their lifestyle courses allow for a taste of what they have to offer. On top of that, students get to take home all the food they prepare in class!
Menu for the day
Tom Yum Soup - the most famous of Thai soups. It is a clear soup flavored with fresh lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf.
Green Curry with Pork - a staple Thai dish. It consists of fresh and ingredients and mix of sweet and savory.
Pad Thai - the ultimate street food. There are hundreds of variations from food carts all over Bangkok. It can easily be made vegetarian by removing the shrimp and substituting the soy sauce for fish sauce.
Chicken Satay - marinated chicken meat, skewered and charcoal-grilled and served with peanut sauce.
Mango with Sticky Rice - ripe mango paired with sweet/salty coconut sticky rice.
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.