- Groupon is valid for 5 months
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- May purchase and use multiple Groupons
- For inquiries and bookings, call +632.519.3203
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks in advance
- Groupons may be redeemed at Platinum Travel and Tours during office hours: Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- There is a 1 month cancellation policy prior to the reservation
- Includes a guided tour of Ho Chi Minh
- Billeting at Golden Central Hotel
- Includes daily breakfast
- Includes round trip transfers to and from the airport
Platinum Tours and Travel
156 H.V. Dela Costa
1200 Makati City
P24490 instead of P48980 for a 3D/2N stay for 2 at Golden Central Hotel + transfers + tour at Ho Chi Minh City
All work and no play can create tipping-point stress levels that prompt high noon duels with the office water cooler. Avoid vacation-starved outbursts with today's Sweet Deal: P24490 instead of P48980 for a 3D/2N stay for 2 at Golden Central Hotel + transfers + tour at Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City tours have been exposing eyeballs to Vietnam’s most exciting, memorable, and distinctive sights for many years now. With today’s Sweet Deal, vacationers, on their second day, climb either an air-conditioned mini bus or open-topped pumpkin carriage for a tour of Vietnam’s most camera-compatible locales and sceneries. Tour-takers travel through some of the area’s most storied places like the Notre Dame Basilica, a French Church built during the nineteenth century colonization of Vietnam, the Saigon Central Post Office which boasts of ancient Gothic architectural lines and designs by no other than Gustave Eiffel himself, the Ho Chi Minh City Hall which served as the French Indo China’s central government during the age of colonialism and the Thien Hau Temple within China Town which reflects native ancient Vietnamese beliefs and culture.
Sweet Deal tourists also stay in one of Vietnam’s finest four-star hotels, the Golden Central Hotel. There they can rest in the comfort of their chic rooms or they may have cocktails by the side of the rooftop swimming pool. The hotel too is ideally situated within Ho Chi Minh’s places of commerce. During their free time on the first and third days, Sweet Deal holders may opt to take a stroll and explore on their own the Ben Thanh Market which is a perfect place for souvenir shopping and the War Remnants Museum right after the hotel’s complimentary breakfast.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.