- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per transaction
- May purchase a maximum of 2 Groupons per branch
- Operating hours: Makati and Ortigas from 2:00pm - 9:00pm, Eastwood from 10:00am - 9:00pm, SM City North EDSA from 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Delivery areas covered: Makati CBD, Ortigas Center CBD, Libis QC and SM North EDSA
- Offers different ways of cooking Adobo
- Offers Filipino comfort food
- Delivers anywhere in Makati Central Business District, Libis and Quezon City
G/F Dela Rosa Carpark 1, Dela Rosa, Makati
G/F pearl Plaza, Pearl Drive Ortigas Center
Food Junction, Eastwood City
SM North EDSA Branch (opening on July 23)
Lower G/F food court SM North EDSA
There are 7,107 ways to cook adobo. If you don't believe me, ask the famous YouTube chef, Travis Kraft, or read his semi-autobiographical book, 'Adobong Manak and I: A Love Story'. Compose your own yummy adventures with today's Sweet Deal: P100 for P200 worth of Filipino food for dine-in and delivery at Adobo Connection.
The adobo dish has been part of every local gathering, to the point that even Filipinos abroad celebrate the holy Adobo Festival in far-flung places like California, Singapore and the Tibetan Monestaries. No matter when and where you satisfy your adobo craving, every bite makes you reminisce the days when you were a kid hovering over yaya in the kitchen and wondering where that mouth-watering aroma of garlicky, Asian home-cooked goodness was emanating from.
With four stores in Dela Rosa Makati, Eastwood City in Libis, Pearl Plaza, Ortigas, and MIP Place, ABS CBN, Quezon City, Adobo Connection offers a whole multitude of different regional adobos. The bestselling Modern Adobo (P189 sharing and P129 set meal) is a cosmopolitan take on the traditional adobo, stewed with cashews, peanuts, and herbs and spices. Newly introduced this month are the Adobo Flakes (P99 set meal) and Adobong Chinoy (P189 sharing and P109 set meal), an old Chinatown recipe of pork adobo braised in onion leeks, Chinese vinegar and wine. The Mestizang Adobo (P179 sharing and P109 set meal) is the regional white adobo - adobo in garlic, vinegar and bay leaves without the soy sauce. All these are best eaten with a side vegetable dish of their bestselling Gising Gising or Poqui Poqui (P89 sharing and P30 for solo side dish addition to the value set).
If your case of the munchies is more for the Pinoy Connection, not just the Adobo, there's also the signature Beef Kare Kare or Seafood Kare Kare (P189 sharing and P129 set meal), served with homemade bagoong. Newly introduced this month as well is the Soy Honey Chicken Wings (P179 sharing and P119 set meal). Finish off your meal with a taste of their Halo halo Guagua (P59), Guinomis (P69) or their soft rich Leche Flan (P39).
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.