- Groupon valid for 6 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- Restaurant hours: Daily from 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- RCBC Plaza closed on Saturday and Sundays
- Groupons may be redeemed at Robinsons Manila +632.400.6869, RCBC Plaza +632.888.5094, SM Megamall +632.635.6079, The Link +632.856.3114 and Promenade Greenhills +632.725.3921
- Inclusive of service charge
- For dine-in only
- Groupon is not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Authentic Mexican and Northern Californian cuisine
- Fresh, fine ingredients
- Available at 5 branches around the metro
1000 Metro Manila
2/F Pedro Gil Wing, Manila
RCBC Plaza Makati
Podium 3, Tower 1
Upper G/F Building A
G/F Ayala Center Makati
Spicy food is a great way to separate the men from the boys, the women from the girls, and the girls from the boys if they get too rowdy around each other. Add some fuel to your feast’s fire with today’s Sweet Deal: P200 for P400 worth of Mexican and Californian cuisine + drinks at Mexicali.
As the first hybrid Mexican restaurant to sprout in the metro, Mexicali continues its culinary tradition by serving flavorful cuisine crafted from Mexican and Northern Californian recipes. After a jaunt through the red white and green themed surroundings, rouse your appetite with an order of the Jalapeño and Cheese Flautas (P119) or Mexicali Nachos (P119), made with olives, salsa and cheese and cream sauce for lactose expectant taste buds. Mexicali’s fajitas, available with chicken (P499), beef (P499) or vegetarian (P319); offer a hearty meal of readymade succulence in large portions. Indecisive diners can enjoy multiple Mexicali classics with Combos that appease equally twinned hungers that pair up choices of Burritos, Enchiladas, Tacos or Quesadillas all served with a side of nachos and dip. Mexicali Rice Plates are available in Roast Pork (P199), Grilled Chicken (P199), Arroz a la Cubana (P199), for Mexicalians who prefer battling rice the Filipino way, with a spoon and fork. Finish with the highly recommended sweet-tooth satisfier, Butterscotch Caramel Cake, before waving the white-napkin flag of satiated surrender.
Mexicali is a coined term combining Mexico and California, and is the name of an actual town in Northern Mexico close to the California border. Over a million burritos, tacos, enchiladas and quesadillas have been sold since Mexicali’s humble beginnings over 18 years ago. Redeemable branches are at The Link (Ayala Center), SM Megamall, RCBC plaza, Robinson Midtown and Greenhills.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.