- Purchase Period: July 1–July 8, 2011
- Redemption Period: July 15 – October 15, 2011
- Voucher is valid for one session only.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per participant.
- Bill in excess of voucher must be paid directly to The Enso Rehabilitation and Wellness Center.
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount
- Cannot be combined with other promos and discounts
- Coupon is transferable. Please provide authorization letter from BUYanihan.com
- Reservation is required. Please call The Enso Rehabilitation and Wellness Center at (632) 994 7305; Monday – Friday; 9 AM – 6 PM.
- Ease Pain and Restore your Strength! The Healing Center delivers a complete physical therapy program with just one session.
- Experience instant muscle relaxation with ETPS or ElectroAcupuncture, a non-invasive therapy to treat chronic pain and muscle spasms.
- ETPS is a hand-held device that applies very low doses of concentrated direct current to acupuncture, trigger and motor points.
- The safe, low-frequency electical stimulus on the acupoint release a flood of endorphins. Pain relief is immediate and can be long lasting.
- ETPS is highly effective to treat muscles spasms, muscle strain, chronic pain including arthritis, back problems, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, headaches, lockjaw, lower back pain, migraines, neck & shoulder pain, sport injuries, tennis elbow, whiplash, etc.
- ETPS combines the best of Western and Eastern Science for a wholistic approach to chronic pain.
- Licensed Physical Therapists will assess the root cause of the pain and will pattern a therapeutic exercise accordingly.
- Expect an improvement in your quality of live and daily performance with just one session!
The Enso Rehabilitation and
Unit 7 2/F Madison Square Building
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, QC
(632) 994 7305
In today’s fast-paced world, people lead extremely busy schedules and demanding lives.
And in case you’ve been living under a rock for the last 5 years, it’s the day and age of the “slashers” --- people adept at multiple disciplines and an updated version of the jack-of-all-trades. Gone are the days of focusing on just one thing, and say hello to multi-tasking that entails juggling a thousand and one things at any given time.
That’s why it is important that everyone is in tip-top shape, both physically and emotionally. This allows people to be healthier; lead more active and productive lifestyles, and achieve their utmost potential. People now suffering from medical problems or other health-related conditions, illnesses, or injuries that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities can resort to treatment techniques that promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
Maximize your quality of life and movement potential by clicking on the deal button today for very special deal for Buyanihan members--only 50% OFF on a Complete Physical Therapy at The Enso Rehabilitation and Wellness Center. Only P425 to ease chronic pain now and promote muscle health.
Take that first step towards physical, psychological, emotional, and social well being today.
Enso is a Japanese word meaning “circle,” and strongly associated with Zen.
Enso symbolizes enlightenment, strength, elagance, the universe and the void. The one who is mentally and physically whole can wallow in the state of Enso.
Enso was established on the belief that wellness should never be a privilege to be enjoyed by a few, but by the growing number of people who realize that it should be part of their regular health routines. Enso has been in the business of promoting physical balance for the last 3 years. It renders physical therapy services and orthopedic surgery consultation. Its customized services are administerd by orthopedic specialists and physical therapists.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.