- Only 200 vouchers available!
- Valid everyday
- Start redeeming July 17 to September 30, 2011
- Reservation required, call Lito Perez at 63917.824.6900, 632.216.1296, 632.697.3808 or 632.725.0819 at least 5 days before preferred date
- Valid for Colonial Experience Day tour, 5-course Colonial Lunch and pictorial in full costume included
- Minimum of 6 people are required for confirmed reservation of tour package
- Meet up time: 10:00am
- Meet up place: Taal Basilica
- Museum entrance fees not included
- Transportation from Manila to Batangas not included
- Accommodation not included but can be requested
- Due to special discounted package, same rate for children and senior citizens
- VAT and Service Charge included
- Only one (1) voucher per person per tour
- Vouchers are transferable
- No return, no exchange. All sales are final
- Vouchers cannot be converted to cash and can only be used in one transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or with senior citizen discount
- Camp Suki rebooking and rescheduling terms & conditions apply
- Travel back in time and experience the Taal, Batangas of 1896 at Villa Tortuga and other historic museums and landmarks
- Feast on a Colonial Lunch in full costume and get a souvenir sepia photo as a memento!
- Villa Tortuga was featured in Metro Home, Real Living, Sunday Inquirer Magazine and Philippine Star
- Support the heritage preservation advocacy of Designer Lito Perez, current president of the Fashion Designers Association of the Philippines and the creative genius behind Camp Suki
#88, 4th Street
New Manila, Quezon City
Tel.: 632.725.0819 or 63917.824.6900
If the last Independence Day celebration and the 150th birthday of Rizal have taught us any better, it’s that we should learn to love our country and our culture more than ever. What better way to exercise this lesson than by reliving the Filipino heritage in full fashion decked with a Camp Suki Filipiniana creation and a majestic ancestral home preserved to perfection.
Introducing the Villa Tortuga Experience, a walk through 19th century Philippines that will surely fire up your patriotic spirit. This trip is complete with the Colonial Experience Day tour in Villa Tortuga as well as Taal, Batangas museums and landmarks, 5-course Batangueno meal served in a colonial setting and a pictorial in full Filipino costume as a memento. You also get to wear Designer Lito Perez’s Victorian era and turn-of-the-century Philippines fashionable ensemble. For sure, not even Maria Clara and Juan Crisostomo Ibarra combined would look so good!
Situated in Taal, Batangas, Villa Tortuga is one of the “white elephants” among colonial homes in the countryside that Designer Lito Perez was able to preserve. See, feel and live in a traditional bahay-na-bato while garbed in the fashion of the era. Climb wide wooden staircases leading up to airy living rooms with high ceilings and quaint capiz windows, sliding ventanillas, long wooden tables, and ornate colonial furniture atop shiny foot-wide planks as the flooring. Sleep comfortably in bedrooms, adornments from yesteryear like four-poster beds, religious images, rocking chairs, draperies, commodes and trunks. Not to worry, the house looks old but the facilities are definitely new and working. Savor the colonial experience as you dine on a 5-course Batangueno meal with utensils and china fit for that glorious era.
After you’ve feasted and marvelled at the Villa Tortuga’s architecture, get to see more of Taal, Batangas with their array of museums and landmarks such as the Basilica of Taal, Marcela Agoncilio Museum, Our Lady of Casaysay Shrine and Sta. Lucia Well, Leon Apacible Museum, Galleria Taal Camera Museum, Casa Villavicencio, Villavicencio Wedding House. End your remarkable journey through time with pasalubong shopping at the Taal Market.
After the tour, you’re sure to go home Pinoy and proud!
10:00am Meet Up in Basilica of Taal
10:30am Tour of Marcela Agoncilio Museum (Closed on Mondays and Tuesday)
11:00am Villa Tortuga Pictorial in Costume
12:00pm Lunch in Villa Tortuga
01:00pm Our Lady of Casaysay Shrine and Sta. Lucia Well
01:30pm Leon Apacible Museum (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
02:00pm Galleria Taal Camera Museum
02:30pm Casa Viallavicencio
03:00pm Villavicencio Wedding House
03:30pm Taal Market
04:00pm End of Tour
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.