- Groupon is valid until November 2011
- Groupon is for 2 people
- May use and purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call +632.812.7177 or email email@example.com atleast 1 week in advance
- Booking hours: Moday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Additional person gets 65% off
- Strictly No cancellation or ammendment upon confirmation of booking
- Roundtrip air transfers via Hong Kong Express
- Billeting at Dorsett Seaview or Panda Hotel
- Includes roundtrip airport transfers
- Includes a professional tour guide
SMB Travel & Tours
152 Benchmark Corporate Center, Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village
1229 Makati City
Taking a regular vacation is a crucial step toward combating sunscreen expiration dates and dispelling office rumors that you live in the broom closet. Cover new ground while strutting like a boss with today's Sweet Deal: P28800 instead of P63992 for a Hong Kong vacation package for 2: airfare with Hong Kong Express + 3D/2N hotel stay at Dorsett Seaview OR Panda Hotel + daily breakfast + Hong Kong City Tour + transfers by SMB Tours.
Hong Kong City Tours have been exposing eyeballs to Hong Kong’s most exciting, memorable, and distinctive sights for several years. Hop aboard your choice of either an air-conditioned coaster or a terrestrial-pulled carriage for a day of touring the most eye catching and photogenic locales. Tour takers are taken by a local tour guide to the Victoria Park, a scenic public park named after the old Queen Victoria, Aberdeen Fishing Village, a living community that gracefully floats on top of the water, Jewelry Factory, a haven of jewel smiths and traders alike and Avenue of the Stars which is an Asian rendition of the famous Hollywood walk of fame honoring Asian artists like Jackie Chan. During the awesome smorgasbord of sceneries, the sightseers may take a thousand souvenir photographs, eat the authentic steamed chicken feet out of a magical bamboo box and hop like a bunny on an Easter Sunday.
With today’s Sweet Deal, vacationers may opt to stay at the Dorsett Seaview which is located in the heart of Kowloon or the Panda Hotel which is a stone’s throw away from Tsuen Wan MTR Subway Station. The Dorsett Seaview boasts of lavishly decorated rooms and an awe-inspiring view of the Hong Kong Harbor while the Panda Hotel’s rooms come with modern décor and large windows perfect for viewing the flashing lights of the city at night. Both hotels are in very good proximity of Hong Kong’s must-visit spots. The hotels too provide five star amenities such as flat screens, mini bars, centralized air-conditioning, swimming pool and a fine restaurant that serves a hearty breakfast to boot.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.