- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be redeemed at any of the 3 Greenhills branches
- Products are subject to availability in stocks and sizes
- Groupon not valid with any other promos or discounts
- Opened in 2006
- Has been featured in a number of notable publication such as Metro, Mega, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Seventeen
- High quality and Durable Shoes
- Has different branches all over Metro Manila
Theatre Mall Greenhills Shopping Center, Missouri Lane L37 Lower Ground
1500 San Juan
In less wired ages, stylistic fashion finds were a distant dream accessible only by glam radio frequencies and expensive rhinestone-encrusted tin-can phones. Swiftly click on chic selections with today's Sweet Deal: P400 for P800 worth of heels or P300 for P600 worth of flats, bags and accessories at Ichigo Shoes.
Cover up and furnish naked land walkers by finding a glamorous perfect pair of footwear at Ichigo Shoes. The online store which has now branched out all across Metro Manila, houses an elegant array of flats, wedges and heels, fit for every season or occasion. Spice up drab garments at a masquerade ball or a surprise masquerade wedding with an elegant pair of heels from the Monica Collection (p1180), or instantly add class to any illiterate casual outfit by wearing chic wedges from their Kyla (P1180), Andy (P1180), Carrie (P1080), Betsy (P1080), Lauryn (P1080), Cheryl (P1080) or Emma (P1180) collections.
Ichigo Shoes is mostly known for their ever-changing array of fanciful flats and sandals. Become a stunt double for a daring fashionista and select from their multitude of styles and colors from their abounding collections like the dainty Sue (P750), Hetty or Pamela Collections (P780), the attention-grabbing Amber (P850) and Ivy Collections (P860), or send tired feet to sleep with the super comfy Mia (P780), Lucy (P780) or Lesley (P790) Collections. Meanwhile, free leg anchors from the impenetrable bondage of shoelaces with a pair of flat-tastic sandals from their Brittney (P620), Julia (P560), or Drew (P750) collections. Make it easier to infiltrate your neighborhood's gang of delinquent ancient Greek philosophers by purchasing a pair of thong sandals from their Libby (P780), Tiny Mica (P500) or Donna Collection (P880). Along with properly padding your ped-paws, feel free to peruse Ichigo’s wide selection of hand bags (P580-P1080), hats and accessories.
Without sacrificing comfort over fashion, Ichigo Shoes has been outfitting local Manilenyos with fetching footwear for 4 years. The brand name comes from the Japanese Translation of the word ‘Strawberry’ which connotes the store’s fetching indivualistic fashion sense. The shoe brand prides in its durable and high-quality footwear which doesn’t easily go out of style without a fight. The fashion factory extends to their well-edited collection of non-shoe offerings, all coming at a reasonable cost that won’t hurt the wallet.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.