- Voucher is valid on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 2:00PM to 5:00PM
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- Call to reserve a place at least 24 hours before seminar date.
- For inquiries and reservations call the Colayco Foundation office at +632 6373731, +632 5024590 or 0917 8088857.
- Unused vouchers may be exchanged for book titles at the Colayco Foundation office until August 19, 2011.
- This seminar is for individuals who would like to take control of their finances.
- Because money is a family affair, the seminar is highly recommended for the entire family.
- This seminar tackles the basics of proper money management: planning, spending, saving and investing.
- It will help you make sense of their financial goals in life and introduce instruments, which will help you achieve your goals.
Room 5 ISO Complex, Ateneo de Manila University Campus, Loyola Heights, Q.C.
Date: August 13, 2011
Time: 2:00PM to 5:00PM
Unit 807 Citystate Centre Condominium
709 Shaw Blvd., Pasig City
Beat Inflation to grow your savings! Inflation rate is about 4.5% per annum. If your money is not earning more than 4.5%,p.a. you need to learn the practical lessons Colayco Foundation provides in its financial literacy seminars.
The best way to get rich quick is to get rich slow! In investing, slow is fast. Apply this in your personal journey towards financial independence.
Colayco Foundation (CFE) is the first, most experienced and most effective center to teach personal money management. CFE’s mission is to give the ordinary income-earning Filipinos access to financial education and information that, in the past, has been limited only to the rich. Let CFE help close the widening poverty gap, stimulate entrepreneurship and wealth creation through financial education. CFE focuses on practical planning, saving and growing savings through wise spending and prudent investing. It provides a series of public and corporate seminars and workshops to properly equip Filipinos to beat inflation.
Join CFE on August 13, Saturday, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Pisobilities: Wealth Within Your Reach. The term Pisobilites is a portmanteau word coined by CFE. It refers to one’s ability to earn and manage his one peso and the possibilities of making that same one peso work for him. The venue will be at Room 5, ISO Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Get in touch with Victor Cruz to register and for further inquiries. Email email@example.com or call +632 5024590, +632 6373731 or +632 6373741.
The earlier you start improving your personal money management habits, the more options you have for a stress-free growth in your wealth. In fact, you can already start applying a basic principle in wealth management now, and that is by clicking on the deal button now, affording you a 50% Savings and learnings that will last you a lifetime!
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.