• Voucher is valid for 2 days / 1 night in Deluxe Room, with breakfast for 2 persons at FuramaXclusive Sathorn.
• Voucher is valid for August 12, 2011 - October 31, 2012.
• Vouchers are not valid during Blackout dates, from December 20, 2011 – January 10, 2012.
• Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person.
• Ensogo-issued voucher may be combined for extended stay.
• Paper vouchers only.
• Voucher is valid for 2 adults and 1 child (Child under 3 years old may share bed with parents free of charge including breakfast).
• Additional breakfast charge for children between 4-12 years old is P426.28 net per child per day (to be paid directly to the hotel).
• Additional charge for 3rd person is P1137.59 net with breakfast (to be paid directly to the hotel).
• Pets are not allowed to stay.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Check-in: 02:00 PM; check-out: 12:00NN.
• Vouchers are valid for weekend and long weekend stay.
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations at least 1 week prior to preferred travel date. Reservations will be subject to room availability.
• Failure to reserve slots will render the voucher invalid. There will be no cancellation charge.
• Any changes on confirmed bookings (including cancellation) shall be advised 3 days prior to confirmed dates; otherwise voucher/s will be forfeited.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call +66(0)2-266-8030 or email: email@example.com.
• Whether you’re in Bangkok for business or leisure, the ultramodern city offers many wonders to behold, including its ever-expanding cityscape.
• The hip and stylish FuramaXclusive Sathorn Hotel is nestled between the business world of Sathorn road and the nightlife of Silom road.
• The hotel is also conveniently located between Chong Nonsi and Sala Daeng stations of the BTS sky train, allowing easy access to banks, convenience stores and shopping malls.
• This Unico Collection hotel has 139 well-provisioned guestrooms with contemporary furnishings, with Wi-Fi accessibility on higher floors for anyone who needs to stay connected.
• The warm neutral tones of FuramaXclusive Deluxe Rooms will definitely enhance your relaxation.
• Each room is complete with air-conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, daily newspaper, a minibar with refrigerator, pantry with kitchen utensils and cutlery, safe deposit, sofa, working desk and TV with satellite channels. The bathroom is polished, bright and clean with a full range of bathroom amenities, including bathrobes and a hairdryer.
• For a cozy and delicious dining experience, enter the L’avenue Restaurant which offers exquisite international cuisine throughout the day in a warm yet hip setting.
• FuramaXclusive offers guests an extensive wine list to choose from, which they can enjoy while viewing entertainment programs on a huge projector screen. For those seeking privacy or tranquility in the city, the hotel has a pool bar and a swimming pool for guests to enjoy on the 3rd floor.
59 Silom Soi 3 (Piphat 2), Silom Road, Silom, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Phone #: +66(0)2-266-8030
For the past few years, the world watched as Bangkok rose from the ranks and became one of Asia’s fastest developing cities. Many intrepid backpackers are known to have gotten their Southeast Asian initiation in this exotic city, and many of them marvel at how quick it has modernized. Despite its modernization, it remains one of the most mysterious cities in Asia, never quite succumbing to one-sentence definitions or descriptions. Embrace this city’s dichotomy in one of the streets that now define its modernity. For your next visit to Bangkok, one of Southeast Asia’s superstars, enjoy a 2 days and 1 night stay in hip and stylish FuramaXclusive Sathorn Hotel.
The hip and stylish FuramaXclusive Sathorn Hotel is nestled between the business world of Sathorn road and the nightlife of Silom road. Tucked in a peaceful lane in the center of Bangkok, within less than a 3-minute walk one can experience the lively energy of residing in the city. Its third floor is well-appointed with amenities to help you relax and unwind, while its signature restaurant, L’Avenue, offers international cuisine for discerning diners. With convenient access to everything Bangkok has to offer, this serviced residence offers superb facilities and amenities at an outstanding value.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.