• Ensogo Cebu is currently processing over-the-counter payments via BPI only. Virtual payments like Credit Cards, Paypal and Bancnet are also accepted
• Voucher is valid for a Cebu Cultural Heritage Day Tour with EA Venture and Destinations.
• Voucher is valid for four (4) months, from August 15 to December 15, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• One voucher is good for one (1) person and is equivalent to one (1) tour destination.
• Voucher is valid for educational tour /group tour/corporate tour (conditions may apply).
• A surcharge will be applied for peak season rates. Please coordinate with tour organizer.
• Child Rate: Children below 3 years old are free of charge on day tours. For children 4-8 years old, a 50% additional charge applies.
• For car transfer (airport to hotel pick up and vice versa), please coordinate with merchant directly upon making reservations.
• For other day tours and hotel arrangements, please contact merchant directly.
• Rates and itinerary can be subject to change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
• Tours are reserved on a book and buy basis. For single voucher purchases, a seat-in coach may be arranged according to the schedule and date of availability.
• No refund for unused rooms (early out or no show), tours, meals and transfer services.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Operating Hours: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
• Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions (e.g. Sinulog Festival and Christmas).
• Cancellation of reservations must be made a week before the start date of activity.
• Failure to cancel a reservation will render the voucher invalid.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (032) 414 – 5159 / 0922 314 – 1341.
• Since 2007, Cebu has been listed as one of the top island destinations in several international travel magazines. It’s not called ‘Queen City of the South’ for nothing! If you’ve never been, it’s high time to head south and immerse yourself in Cebu’s rich culture and history via an enriching Cebu Cultural Heritage Day Tour hosted by EA Venture and Destinations.
• Cebu is the perfect example of a well-colonized city that has maintained the beauty of its rich heritage despite rampant modernization. Spanish influence is very evident in Cebu’s historical sites like old buildings and churches. Cebuano delicacies like dried mangoes, danggit and otap are not to be missed as well.
• The tour package includes visits to the following popular tourist spots:
• Magellan’s Cross – the purported miraculous cross planted by Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan
• Fort San Pedro – served as a fortress for Filipino rebels at the turn of the 19th century and became the center of the first Spanish settlement in the country
• Casa Gorordo – the home of the first Filipino bishop of Cebu, Juan Isidro de Gorordo
• Basilica del Minore de Sto. Nino – built on the spot where a Sto. Nino image was accidentally found
• Cebu Heritage Monument – features various historical events in Cebu
• Taoist Temple – a place of worship for Taoism also famous for its wishing ritual
• EA Venture and Destinations provides one driver and tourist guide for each tour.
• Each tour takes a maximum of 6 hours. Additional charges apply for extension of hours.
• Pick-up point is at the hotel at 9:00AM; return time is 6:00PM.
• The Cebu Cultural Heritage Day Tour package includes:
• Entrance fee to all sites: P100
• Tour guide service: P500
• Choice of buffet lunch (Royal Concourse or Joven’s Grill) or refreshment snaks (buko halo-halo and sandwich): P300
• Complimentary Cebuano delicacies (a choice of dried mangos, otap or danggit): P500
• Transportation, fuel surcharge and driver’s fee: P1900 TOTAL: P3,300
• Itinerary (pick-up on weekdays may be earlier due to traffic)
• 09:00 – 09:30 Hotel pick-up
• 09:45 – 11:00 1st set tour
• 11:15 – 12:15 lunch
• 12:15 – 14:30 2ND set tour
• 14:30 – 15:00 refreshment snacks
• 15:00 – 16:30 Complimentary shopping at SM Department Store
• EA Venture and Destinations also offers:
• International and local tours
• Resort and hotel packages
• Educational tour packages
• Corporate incentives tour packages
• Team building arrangement packages
• Airlines, shipping and car arrangements
EA Venture and Destinations
L/G Green Bldg., F.Llamas St., Tisa Hills Village, Tisa, Cebu City
Phone #: (032) 414-51-59 / 0929-5837634
For some, getting lost while on vacation can be such a hassle that the essence of being on a holiday gets lost too. While not knowing where you really are is part of the adventure and a holiday break is a kind of ‘escape’, sometimes you just want to give the proverbial steering wheel over to experts who can make your vacations smooth and hassle-free all the way. Have you always wanted to explore Cebu’s rich heritage but just haven’t found the time? Enlist the help of EA Venture and Destinations for an enriching Cultural Heritage Day Tour featuring Cebu’s key tourist spots.
EA Venture and Destinations brings travellers closer to the best tourist spots in the country and abroad with their perfectly customized yet very affordable tour packages. Each exciting tour package is provided by highly-trained and competitive travel personnel who will take care of you while you enjoy your visits to the most enchanting places you’ve ever been to. What started out as a home-based travel and tour guide company has now grown into a trusted name in travelling. EA Venture and Destinations offers the most affordable and hassle-free travel services for the budget-conscious traveler.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.