- Voucher is valid from August 19 to October 19, 2011.
- Valid on 12 pieces of Belgian Chocolate Cookies.
- Buy as many vouchers as you like.
- Pickup only at Kitchen of Carla & Elaine Kitchen in San Juan.
- Call to order at least one day of intended pickup date.
- Give one day-notice of change or cancellation; otherwise, voucher is forfeited.
- For inquiries and placement of order/s, call at Tel +632 480 9457, Sun-Thurs (10 am – 7pm), Fri-Sat (10am-8pm).
- Definitely no lightweight! Belgian Chocolate Chips are made from bittersweet Belgian chips and chewy vanilla cookie dough.
- Everyone's favorite! A bestsellers even when Carla & Elaine were just homebakers.
- Sinfully delicious. They’re chewy and not too sweet. Absolutely perfect with a glass of milk or coffee.
- Happiness in a box. One ain’t enough, so here is a dozen, packaged nicely, making them great to give away to your favorite people--if you have the willpower to part with the cookies, that is.
- Baked to perfection by the Kitchen of Carla & Elaine, a specialty bakeshop that has been featured in numerous lifestyle glossy magazines and well-read publications.
Kitchen of Carla & Elaine
Ground Floor. Promenade Building
198 Wilson cor Guevarra Sts., San Juan, MM
Tel: +632 480 9457
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies by Carla & Elaine have never failed to make customers smile. Ninety nine percent of the specialty bakeshop’s clients always ask for them, according to the owners. IT'S. THAT. GOOD.
The chewy butter cookies are riddled with chocolate chips guaranteed to satisfy anyone’s sweet-tooth craving. A box contains a dozen of these treats, which is good because one piece certainly will not be enough.
They’re the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies. From the scandalous richness of flavor to the sinful combination of textures, chewy and then melt-in-your-mouth, these cookies have very likely made saints fall into cookie addiction!
If you’re looking for another type of addiction, here’s a deal to make it easy on you: 50% OFF. Save P105 on a dozen pieces. Just click the deal button, and you’re on your way to cookie addiction.
Located on Wilson St at the corner of P.Guevarra St in San Juan, The Kitchen of Carla & Elaine specializes in dessert cakes and in custom cakes like birthday cakes, character cakes and wedding cakes. Its sweet creations have been been featured in some of the most widely-read publications like Entrepreneur Magazine, Wedding Essentials, Yummy Magazine, Foodie Magazine, Apettite, Philippine Star, and revered in blogs like Dessert Comes First and Pinoy Food. This specialty bakeshop never fails to draw in the crowds from all over the country in search of unique cake flavors and designs.
How Buyanihan works?
Each day, Buyanihan features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in Metro Manila (for the time being) . By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.