- Valid from August 8 to October 15, 2011
- Prior reservations required at The Farm Manila Sales Office. Subject to room availability.
- Please bring voucher with you when arriving at The Farm at San Benito.
- Maximum of 2 adults can be accommodated in the Sulu Terrace. Different room categories are available for families with children. Additional charges apply to Room Upgrades - please contact The Farm directly.
- Option for room upgrade to Palmera Suite may be arranged directly with The Farm. Additional charges apply.
- Please indicate that you are a Deal Grocer customer and kindly give your redemption code upon reserving.
- Published rates or prevailing seasonal rates shall apply in case of extension of stay.
- Rebooking of reservations will apply only within the set promo period. Otherwise, it will be subject to adjustments based on prevailing rates of the new reservation dates.
- Re-bookings/cancellations must be done AT LEAST 7 days prior to tour date.
- A 50% cancellation charge will apply if canceled within 7 days.
- A 100% cancellation charge will apply if re-booked/canceled within 48 hours. This also goes for no-shows.
- Must be used in 1 visit
- Not valid for cash back
- Not valid with other promos or discounts
- Back for its last deal for 2011, The Farm is treating Deal Grocer members with a rejuvenating 3D/2N getaway that boasts of why this health resort is the winner of 18 International Spa Industry Awards.
- An easy 90 minute drive from Manila, this ideal retreat destination offers a complete immersion into healthy and mindful living. Its experienced team of integrative physicians, nurturing spa therapists, fitness activity consultants, and living food chefs together with holistic approach to health has made The Farm one of the leading wellness destinations in the region.
- Now just Php 10,500 nett for a 3D/2N Healthy Getaway in a Sulu Terrace (Php 17,080 nett Original Price), experience why CNN Traveler has listed The Farm as one of the Six Best Environmentally Friendly Hotels in the world.
- Refreshing Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Health & Wellness Orientation
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea and Light Snacks served daily from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Use of Recreational Facilities: Swimming Pools, Library, Gym and Meditation Pavilions
- Participation in Complimentary Daily Activities:
- AM & PM Yoga and Meditation
- Core Movement
- Power Walking
- Mandala Flower Arranging
- Alive! Cuisine Preparation Classes (Tuesday & Thursday only)
- PLUS Get 30% off when dining in at ALIVE Restaurant or availing of any SPA and Integrated Medical Services, for weekday bookings (Sunday through Thursday nights only)
- Last chance to avail the BEST DEAL from The Farm at San Benito for 2011!
- Inclusive of all taxes and surcharges
The Farm at San Benito
119 Barangay Tipakan
Lipa City, Batangas
Manila Sales Office
Shop 11, G/F, The Peninsula Manila, Makati City
(632) 8848073 to 75 / (63) 918 8848080
As the winner of 18 International Spa Industry Awards, The Farm at San Benito is one of the globally-recognized sought-after experiences that Deal Grocer members have been very blessed to experience at a steal. Thanks to previous deals, the health resort has been made more accessible to the lucky few who were able to take advantage of The Farm’s offers on Deal Grocer.
Back for its final hurrah for 2011, The Farm is treating Deal Grocer members with their last deal for the year (yes, you’ll have to wait a long while before the next one)!
At Php 10,500 nett (Php 17,080 nett Original Price) for a 3D/2N stay, experience why CNN Traveler has listed The Farm as one of the Six Best Environmentally Friendly Hotels in the world, joining the likes of Kenya’s Borana Ranch, Belize’s Chaa Creek, Australia’s Daintree Ecolodge and Spa, Ecuador’s Huaoroni Lodge and Switzerland’s Whitepod.
The Farm grabbed CNN Traveller’s attention in 2009 through the Batangas resort’s traditional Philippine designs of “rice barns and leaf-roofed houses”—which is exactly what Deal Grocer is offering now at Php 10,500 nett.
The rustic Sulu Terrace are modeled after the traditional rice barns of the southern Philippines and the Malay archipelago, with wood-beamed ceilings and thatched roofs. The accommodation is developed on two levels. A sleeping and small sitting area is located on the upper floor, with an outdoor lounge area and bathroom located outside and downstairs. Fully air-conditioned and beautifully decorated with native materials, these suites impart the cozy feeling of a modern day tree house with all the comforts of home.
Privately set on a 2,000 square meter landscaped section overlooking a large canopy of trees, the Sulu Terraces are perfect for groups wanting to have their own private space amidst the award-winning 48-hectare resort.
If you walk around the sprawling gardens, surrounded by lagoons and coconut palm forests, every inch of the place has a very soothing, relaxing effect… no wonder The Farm has won 17 international awards! And that’s even without a spa treatment!
Should you decide to indulge in one, going all the way to the Salus Per Aquam spa at The Farm is worth it. As an added treat, weekday bookings get 30% OFF any Spa or Integrated Medical Service or when dining at ALIVE Restaurant. Named as One of Asia’s Top Spas by The Wall Street Journal 2010 and SpaFinder 2010’s Country Award for Favorite Spa in the Philippines, The Farm’s spa just adds even more prestige to the place, complemented by the warm, attentive staff ready to assist you throughout your entire stay.
Just outside the spa, an infinity pool summons you… a perfect spot to lounge about with a good book or just stare out into that wonderful view. That view, the morning yoga, jungle walks and ALIVE! gourmet food are just some of the things we at Deal Grocer personally enjoyed at The Farm.
Whether you’re seeking a restful, peaceful hideaway with a loved one, looking for a quick escape and wanting to experience firsthand why The Farm has won so many awards, here’s your chance to R&R in one of the country’s best.
Beyond rest and relaxation however, The Farm’s distinct charm lies in its ability to inspire. The resort has a wonderful way of inspiring individuals to appreciate and embrace the natural path to enjoying life. Whether or not you realize it, one leaves The Farm with a calm and positive outlook. You feel more alive and at peace… and that is definitely priceless.
How Deal Grocer works?
Deal Grocer features exclusive offers on the best products and services from top merchants across cities in Asia.
It is a one-stop shop that offers its members a taste of the good life: letting them enjoy experiences at top-quality resorts, hotels, restaurants, and lifestyle service providers, while helping our merchant partners fill capacity during offpeak times, attract new customers and create buzz & excitement for their brand.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.