- Redeemable from August 20, 2011 to October 20, 2011
- Reservations are required. Please indicate if you’re a Deal Grocer coupon holder.
- Subject to seat availability.
- Each Deal Grocer account holder is only allowed to purchase a total of 12 coupons MAX
- Limit 12 coupons per table
- Market Cafe Buffet is free for children 5 years old and below, and Php 825 for children aged 6 to 12 years old.
- Dine-in only
- Valid for lunch or dinner buffet
- Inclusive of free-flow of softdrinks and beer
- Not valid with other promos and government-mandated discounts
- Enjoy the gastronomic goodness of Hyatt’s Market Cafe for only Php 1,050 NET (Original Price Php 1,650 NET).
- What we love about Market Cafe is that it’s more about quality over quantity. For the topnotch quality of the dishes served, it’s actually an already reasonably priced 5-star hotel buffet… now at even better value on Deal Grocer at Php 1,050 NET.
- Headed by the new Chef du Cuisine Dennis Bacsa whose previous assignment was at the prestigious Grand Hyatt Tokyo, there’s a great variety of scrumptious new dishes to feast on, whether you’re craving for Chinese, Japanese, Western, Indian, Korean, or Filipino food.
- Market Cafe’s open-kitchen setup allows you to feast your eyes on the delectable dishes as it is cooked to perfection right in front of you.
- With free-flowing softdrinks and beer, you’ll find yourselves coming back not only to the show kitchens but to that nifty refrigerator that stores the unlimited drinks.
- Inclusive of 12% VAT and 10% Service Charge
3rd Floor Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila
1588 Pedro Gil cor M.H. Del Pilar
Tel: +632 245 1234
12noon to 2:30pm (Mon to Sat)
11:30am to 2:30pm (Sundays)
6pm to 10pm (Daily)
Back due to popular demand, Deal Grocer exclusively brings you the gastronomic goodness of Hyatt’s Market Cafe for only Php 1,050 NET (Original Price Php 1,650 NET).
Headed by the new Chef du Cuisine Dennis Bacsa whose previous assignment was at the prestigious Grand Hyatt Tokyo, there’s a great variety of scrumptious new dishes to feast on. So, whether you’re craving for Chinese, Japanese, Western, Indian, Korean, or Filipino, you’re sure to get satisfaction.
The thing to love about Market Cafe is that for the fantastic quality of the dishes served, it’s actually an already reasonably priced 5-star hotel buffet… now at an unbeatable value on Deal Grocer at Php 1,050 NET. That’s because Hyatt’s high quality standards make sure that guests get only the best.
There’s always something to look forward to at Market Cafe. For the month of August, let Hyatt’s Market Cafe even spoil you more with a feast of the most tender baby back ribs and prime rib. Come September, enjoy the flames and theatrics at the teppanyaki station as they exquisitely prepare mouthwatering Japanese dishes. In fact, if you’re lucky and your timing is right, you may also get to see an award-winning chef with fantastic flaring skills! Watch in awe as the chef balances an egg in a spatula, tosses it up and splits it while it is up in the air.
Market Cafe’s open-kitchen setup allows you to feast your eyes on the delectable dishes as it is cooked to perfection right in front of you. The simultaneously cooking is sure to take every gourmand on a sumptuous culinary adventure.
Every show kitchen has its marvels. It’s hard to move to main courses with the Japanese section’s continuous supply of fresh sushi and sashimi. The Indian cuisine show kitchen has a buttered chicken reminiscent of a dream in all its softness and creaminess. The yellow dahl was likewise perfectly cooked and well-prepared–the lentils remained crunchy and the sauce was never cracking at the top, a true sign of freshness!
The Western Show Kitchen’s Osso Bucco was drenched in an addicting sauce, that kept the meat tender and moist. The meats were likewise grilled extremely well and just how we each like it. There are far too many dishes to recount such a wonderful experience… all of which ending on a perfect sweet note at the Dessert Show Kitchen.
Many different kinds of cakes, chocolates, ice cream flavors prepared fresh at Hyatt (not bought elsewhere) and other sweet treats like a well-loved Bread Pudding and fresh crepes made on the spot. One unique treat we haven’t seen elsewhere is how Hyatt’s halo-halo has different flavors of shaved ice, so that the dessert does not become watery (its sweetness dulled down). With inventive flavors such as Dalandan, Lychee, Coconut, the traditional dessert becomes even more enjoyable with the frozen fruit juices being used as shaved ice.
With free-flowing softdrinks and beer, you’ll find yourselves coming back not only to the show kitchens but to that nifty refrigerator that stores the unlimited drinks.
These are the kinds of divine details you can expect from Hyatt’s topnotch quality and service, which at Php 1,050 this week only from a brand that hardly offers reduced pricing… is definitely a steal.
How Deal Grocer works?
Deal Grocer features exclusive offers on the best products and services from top merchants across cities in Asia.
It is a one-stop shop that offers its members a taste of the good life: letting them enjoy experiences at top-quality resorts, hotels, restaurants, and lifestyle service providers, while helping our merchant partners fill capacity during offpeak times, attract new customers and create buzz & excitement for their brand.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.