• Voucher is valid for P600-worth Gift Certificate which is consumable on any food choice.
• Voucher holders also have the option of using the gift certificate on any of the following: 2 750ml bottles of Cuervo Gold/ Jagermeister / Sky Vodka / Evan Williams. (Valued at P1150)
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from June 30 to September 30, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to six (6) vouchers per person.
• A maximum of two (2) vouchers can be used per visit.
• Voucher is valid for dine-in only.
• Berting’s Grill offers the supreme combination of delicious food, excellent service and relaxing ambience at two locations: one at the Ortigas Home Depot in Pasig City and another at Tomas Morato in Quezon City.
• Berting’s Grill is a popular haunt for both families and barkadas. The restaurant is known for its sumptuous yet affordable food and bar menu, with liquors available all day and night.
• The must-try lechon manok marinates for 72-hours, roasts for 45-60 minutes, and is the first lechon manok served in a full-sized restaurant; mind you, it’s been argued to be ‘the best lechon manok in the world.’
• Other famous entrees include the Crispy Dory and the resto’s own unique take on the ubiquitous Bicol Express.
• Exciting fusion creations in the menu include Crispy Kare-Kareng Pata and Crispy Pork Kaldereta in Chicharon; while those seeking the unusual may prefer to take on the Kalderetang Itik.
Tomas Morato Branch
Tomas Morato cor Sct. Rallos, Quezon City
For reservations, please contact: (02) 4412757
Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave. Pasig City
For reservations, please contact: (02) 7067800
Work’s done, traffic’s bad. Why rush? Chill out with your five-thirsty comrades at Berting’s Grill, a mere tumble away from Ortigas CBD—or disengage from the relentless EDSA crawl by heading to their other branch at Morato, to celebrate good times in great company, with the best lechon manok in town.
Each day brings in something new in your life, no matter how ordinary it is, so who needs an occasion to celebrate? Make food and meal times with friends enough reason to rejoice. Dig into a veritable feast at Berting’s Grill where celebrations happen daily. Find out what food-lovers are raving about at their two branches, both of which have already successfully acquired their respective followings who are enchanted by the delectable dishes and cozy ambience of the new restaurant.
Founded by eight friends, this up-and-coming restaurant brand’s earthy and sincere character seems to be the secret: as Chef Andrew Wijangco confesses in a Philippine Daily Inquirer interview, “Ang lutong may pagmamahal, nagiging masarap (A dish prepared with love becomes delicious).” The menu is championed by the much-lauded Crispy Dory, the juicy Lechong Manok and Chef Andrew’s version of Bicol Express that can surely fire up your body’s engine and give your taste buds an extreme work-out. Avail of this promo to indulge in the rest of the flavours and aromas Berting’s Grill has lined up for your palate, and be prepared for an exciting gastronomic surprise.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11:00AM to 3:00PM
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 7067800 (Ortigas branch) or (02) 4412757 (Quezon City).
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.