• Voucher is valid for the famous Iced Seafood Platter at Blackwood Bistro McKinley Hill, Taguig City
• Voucher is valid for (3) months, from July 1 to October 1, 2011
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
• Maximum of (3) vouchers per person per visit.
• For group use, maximum of (5) vouchers may be combined
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in only
• Get to sample Blackwood Bistro’s Seafood Platter, one of the favorite appetizers in the restaurant.
• The iced Seafood Platter is a great way to boost your appetite for a feast.
• It contains shrimp cocktails, oysters, seafood ceviche, and crab claws placed in a huge stainless-steel bowl filled with crushed ice.
• All items in the bowl are juicy to the bite and are always guaranteed fresh.
Ground Level, The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
For reservations, please contact:
Phone #: (02)659-4409
Appetizers—most Filipinos can eat without it and just head on to the main course right away. But who can say no to a bowl of the freshest, juiciest seafood in town? Start your feast right with the most favorite appetizer at Blackwood Bistro which contains shrimp cocktails, oysters, seafood ceviche, and crab claws placed in a huge stainless-steel bowl filled with crushed ice. This is comfort food at its best.
Located at The Piazza at Venice in Taguig City, Blackwood Bistro offers well thought-out dishes with several soups, appetizers, pasta dishes, burgers, steaks, main courses, as well as dessert picks. According to chef and co-owner Jun Jun de Ocampo, Blackwood refers to the acacia tree in Australia, connoting patience, perseverance and new life, things that the owners aspire for, hence the name Blackwood Bistro. The all-natural bistro’s interiors, dressed up in muted grays and wood, provide a backdrop to the laid-back yet quietly sophisticated and cozy dining space.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store operating hours:
• Monday to Thursday: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
• Saturday to Sunday: 11:00 AM to 1:00
• Vouchers are not valid for use on Fridays, special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least three (3) days prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02)659-4409.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.