- Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July to September 11, 2011.
- Voucher is valid at Eastwood and Mckinley branches, for DINE-IN only.
- Purchase is limited to 1 voucher per person.
- Price differences shall be for account of the customer.
- No refund shall be given for an item exchange of lesser value.
- Multiple meal/dishes can be used in one voucher.
- Voucher is non-transferable.
- Voucher can be combined for group meal.
- Voucher is valid only as a discount coupon.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion
- No cash back for any unused vouchers.
- Please present your voucher upon availment.
- Store Operating Hours:
- Eastwood: Mon-Thurs 11:00am to 11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am to 12:00mn, Sun 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Mckinley: Mon-Sun 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Separates itself from other Japanese Restaurants by using original ingredients brought from Japan; creating only authentic Japanese Ramen.
- The Super Chasyu Ramen and R.B.S # 1 (Ramen Bar Special # 1) are the best-sellers and are definitely worth trying.
- Start the meal with small plates like Kakuni Buns, Edamame, Yakiniku Beef or Karaage.
- A minimalist zen-like ambiance for a comfortable and enjoyable meal.
G/F Eastwood Mall, Orchard Rd., Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
Do you have the knack for Japanese culture and especially its food? Now you don’t have to travel a thousand miles just to experience Japan. All you need is an empty stomach with a desire to satisfy the hunger. Ramen Bar has made it very convenient for ramen lovers to taste the land of the rising sun. Serving only authentic Japanese Ramen with ingredients brought from the motherland specified by Chef Masa Ishikawa.
Ramen is one, if not the most, of the traditional dishes of Japan that is usually served in a meat- or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso. Ramen Bar’s noodles are cooked to perfection as it travels from kitchen to plate with a presentation of contrasting colors and an elegance befitting of its originating culture. Dishes like the Super Chasyu Ramen and R.B.S # 1 (Ramen Bar Special # 1) are their best sellers to crave for. There are also small plates that can start your meal like Edamame (Young Japanese Soy Beans boiled in Sea Salt), Kakuni Buns (Pork Belly wrapped in a special white bun) which melts in your mouth, or Yakiniku Beef (Thinly Sliced Beef with a special sauce) for the more conventional Japanese food lovers.
The interior décor of Ramen Bar is infused with red, black, and white colors, which speak of a Zen-like ambiance that is what you need for a quiet and relaxed sipping of the hot soup. This is exactly what your food doctor will prescribe to you with the entrance of the rainy season here in the Philippines.
Ramen Bar is now conveniently located at two branches; one to the south and one going north. Its flagship branch is at The Eastwood Mall in between Cookbook Kitchen and O’sonho Portuguese. The second branch is in The Piazza at Venice, McKinley Hill at The Fort, Taguig.
How Lucky7 works?
How well do you know the Philippines? It’s time for you to discover restaurants, learn new activities, and see the hottest shows—all at amazingly low prices! Lucky7.ph is a great way to experience the very best that the Philippines has to offer.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.