- Groupon is valid until December 15, 2011
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call + 63.34.433.5160 at least 1 week in advance
- Strictly No cancellation or ammendment upon confirmation of booking
- Regular rates apply for additional person/s and night/s
- Black out dates: All Saints Weekend Oct 28 - 31, Nov 1 - 2, 2011
- Paradise resort in Bacolod
- Welcome drinks served upon check-in
- Unlimited use of swimming pool and sauna
- Serves midnight snacks
- Ideal for Maskara goers this October
22 13th St., Lacson
Haven was once just a word found in the dictionary of places to be. Have a go at fun and relaxation with today’s Groupon: P4550 instead of P9100 for a Bacolod getaway for 2 OR P6150 instead of P12300 for a Bacolod getaway for 4: 3D/2N stay + daily breakfast at the Ayu Spa White Beach Resort.
Nestled south of Bacolod City exists one of Negros Island’s best-kept treasures. The Ayu Spa White Beach Resort at Punta Bulata Beach is a hidden tropical paradise that truly reflects the laid back lifestyle of turtles and sea monkeys. Offering a three-story boutique beach hotel with twelve guest rooms, paradise applicants can choose between any sea-view rooms of their liking. The Ayu Spa also gives a variety of unique accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Step into Capiz-shell doors and garden bathrooms and take a break from snorting everyday city pollution as you breathe in fresh sea breeze. Wake up to the sound of crashing waves and singing seagulls instead of the pestering noise of traffic. Past the natural breakwater of the Ayu Spa at Punta Bulata lie some of the beast snorkeling and diving sites in the Philippines. Also, Punta Bulata Beach has been a nesting ground for sea turtles over the years. Shake hands with Squirtle and win new friends among the turtle gang. Plus, just a few minutes away, expect to find a rich and diverse community of marine life in Danjugan Island Marine and Wildlife Sanctuary, a small island surrounded by coral reefs.
With today’s Groupon, enjoy a long stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends, lover or family. As a fascinating change, escapists may snorkel, kayak or have a beach picnic in paradise to elope the hustles of the urban jungle.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.