- Valid for Fundamentals of Baking course on August 27, 2011, 10am - 2pm
- First come, first serve!
- Picture ID is required at redemption
- Class will be held at MIHCA Makati, 5F Walter Mart Mall, C. Roces Avenue cor. Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
- To register the name of participant, call MIHCA at 632.889.1707 or 632.887.5329
- What you get: course literature and MIHCA apron
- Resolve any crust, bread, filling or frosting issues with the help of Chef Nap!
- Learn how to bake your doughy favorites: Focaccia, Chocolate Sour Cream Fudge Cookies, Devil’s Food Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, Apple Pie with Streusel Topping and Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Executive Pastry Chef Nap was one of the best Travelling Pastry Chefs for the Norwegian Cruise Line
- Take home everything you learn and more with course literature on the Fundamentals of Baking
- Sport an exclusive MIHCA apron and let everyone know you mean business!
- There's no need to bring anything but your awesome self
- Wear comfortable clothes with non-skid shoes
Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts
5F Walter Mart Mall
C. Roces Ave cor. Arnaiz Ave Makati City
Some things are easy as pie. Take eating delectable breads, pies and cakes as an example. Baking those goodies is the tough part. The complicated steps and precise measurements are just overwhelming. But, there's hope.
Let MIHCA’s Fundamentals of Baking course prove that learning the tricks of the trade and making yummy pastry creations could be a piece of cake!
Under the leadership of Chef Nap Carbonell, learn basics in baking classic breads, cookies and cakes. Chef Nap, a Baking and Pastry connoisseur, has been in the culinary industry for over 30 years. He has built an impressive reputation as one of the best Traveling Pastry Chefs from 1985 to 2008 for the Norwegian Cruise Line, a line best known for its Freestyle Cruising concept. He’s definitely the guy you need when it comes to detailed pastry craft must-knows and experiential baking tips.
The Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, MIHCA, offers the motivated individual a unique opportunity to launch a career in the dynamic world of hospitality, culinary arts and tourism. Their lifestyle courses allow for a taste of what they have to offer. On top of that, students get to take home all the food they prepare in class!
Menu for the day
Focaccia – a classic Italian bread, topped with herbs
Chocolate Sour Cream Fudge Cookies – soft and chewy cookies bursting with chocolate flavor, accented with a hint of sour cream
Devil’s Food Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting – a dangerously succulent moist cake overflowing with chocolate flavor
Apple Pie with Streusel Topping – a pie lover’s delight using fresh apples, caramelized and covered with a flaky crust, and topped with crumbly streusel
Chocolate Truffle Tart – the perfect tart for chocolate lovers consisting of a dark chocolate interior surrounded by a chocolate tart shell
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.