• Voucher is valid on a Shogun Special Big at multiple Kitaro Sushi Branches
• The following branches offer the product for pick-up only: MOA, Dela Rosa, Dela Costa, Pioneer, and all provincial branches
• Voucher is valid for two (2) months, August 9 to October 9, 2011.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person
• For individual and group use, an unlimited number of vouchers can be used.
• Product is for pick-up or delivery. Delivery charge and packaging are already included in the fee.
• The following branches offer the product for pick-up only: MOA, Dela Rosa, Dela Costa, Pioneer.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to product pick-up/desired delivery date.
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours: Daily, 11:00AM-9:00PM only
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Failure to cancel a reservation will render the voucher invalid.
• Vouchers are not valid for use on holidays and special occasions.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 911-1115 loc. 101 / (02)-348-6583.
• Prepare to say “Gochisosama deshita!”— the traditional way to complement the host after a great feast. With Kitaro’s Shogun Special, expect nothing less because this big tray will offer you a variety of sushi, sashimi and maki to fit your preference and budget—everything that your heart and tummy can possibly desire all in one tray!
• The Shogun Special contains the following: California Make, Assorted Special Sushi, Kani, Ebi Sushi, Tuna Sashimi, and Salmon Sashimi. The perfect food to share in gatherings and parties!
• Each customer will have a total of 105 pieces of this traditional Japanese food, all prepared as freshly as possible. Only the best ingredients are used to ensure the highest quality products.
- De la Costa Street (02) 892-2296 (for pick-up only)
- De la Rosa Car Park (02) 893-5700 (for pick-up only)
- RCBC Plaza (02) 889-8800
- Valero Street (02) 892-8857
- Waltermart (02) 844-0800
- Robinson’s Pioneer (02) 747-2213 (for pick-up only)
- Shaw Boulevard (02) 721-4958
- SM Mall of Asia (02) 556-0553 (for pick-up only)
- Hanston Building, Emerald Avenue (02) 633-0200
- Robinson’s Metro East (02) 681-7357
- East Avenue (02) 433-0288
- Katipunan Avenue Extension, White Plains, Quezon City (02) 928-3692
- Royal Place, Commonwealth Avenue (02) 932-5175
- SM City Bicutan (02) 776-5511
Outside Metro Manila:
- Lakeshore Pampanga (045) 455-0088 (for pick-up only)
- SM City, Baguio (074) 619-7736 (for pick-up only)
- SM City, Marilao (044) 238-8054 (for pick-up only)
While there are many different dishes that the Japanese are known for, sushi and sashimi are probably the most famous. Sushi is a traditional dish of rice balls flavored with vinegar and draped with different meats, usually seafood. Some variations are rolled with the meat tucked within and served sliced like discs. When meat is served without the rice, it is called sashimi. It is eaten with soy sauce and wasabi, although the application of the latter is dependent on the restaurant, the chef and the diner. Give your party some much-needed change of pace and menu, with Kitaro’s Shogun Special—a tray filled with an assortment of sushi, sashimi and maki, the perfect alternative hors d'oeuvres.
Kitaro is a Japanese-themed restaurant which got its start by offering great but affordable sushi in a modest outlet in White Plains. The Shogun Special is one of their industry innovations where they offer a mélange of sushi and sashimi best suited for gatherings and parties. Today it continues to serve good, old-fashioned Japanese food at affordable prices.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.