- Voucher is valid for two (2) months, from July 18 to September 18, 2011.
- Voucher is valid only in Robinson Ermita, Trinoma, and SM Megamall.
- Purchase is limited to one (1) voucher per person.
- Price differences shall be for account of the customer.
- No refund shall be given for an item exchanged of lesser value.
- Voucher is non-transferable. Voucher is valid only as a discount coupon.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- No cash back for any unused vouchers.
- Please present your voucher upon purchase
- The bags reflect the nature of the Australian outback; rough, tough, refreshing, and a sight for sore eyes.
- Materials and fabric used to string the bag together is made to endure one's daily routines.
- There's a wide range of laptop, camera, casual, and travel bags for you traverse the school and office with. And there are also camera straps and pouches to take care of your small gadgets.
Space 144 level 3 Midtown Wing Robinson Place Pedro Gil Cor. Adriatico, Manila
We started as a simple bag made by a young lad from Australia that he shared to bike couriers who used it for delivering letters and packages is now a company known for a wide range of durable and tough bags. And now, not only can the bags be used for envelopes and boxes but also they are able to carry laptops, cameras, school materials, office documents and much more.
Stuart “Stu” Crumpler who is the founding father of the popular Australian bag brand made sure that his bags would be able to endure the tough environmental conditions which the southern hemisphere may bring. Their bags’ evolution does not veer away from the original principles that they have embraced:
“But despite the evolution in style and use that Crumpler bags have undergone, the principles behind ‘Mr Pattern’ have basically remained the same – simplicity, a willingness to experiment, a big dose of humour – and a determination to make the best bag you can scissor from a single piece of fabric.”– Crumpler
“Mr. Pattern” is referred to as the first bag design that was made by Stu.
Crumpler makes use of lively earthly colors to highlight Australia and its beautiful terrain. The wide brown outback, clear blue skies, deep aquatic ocean, lush green trees; these are just a few of the things that one might feel and imagine when using a Crumpler bag.
Aside from what can be seen outside, the bags are also maximized for functionality and will serve ones daily routines whether it is at school, office, or a daytrip out of town. Compartments and pouches are placed in areas where it optimizes protection and comfort for all your materials and gadgets. Also, they are smoothly integrated into the bag that it does not compromise style and aesthetics.
How Lucky7 works?
How well do you know the Philippines? It’s time for you to discover restaurants, learn new activities, and see the hottest shows—all at amazingly low prices! Lucky7.ph is a great way to experience the very best that the Philippines has to offer.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.