- Grouopn is valid until November 30, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Limit is good for 2 people
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call +632.781.3632 or +63.922.807.5513
- Check in time: 2:00pm
- Check out time: 12:00nn
- Strictly No cancellation or ammendment upon confirmation of booking
- Breakfast and Lunch is not convertible to dinner
- Regular rate will apply for additional night/s and additional person/s
- Posh and lavish hotel interiors
- Has a breathtaking view of Taal Lake and Volcano
- Complete room amenities like Wi-Fi and mini bar
Tagaytay Calamba Road, Brgy San Jose
Similar to past tenses, tense backs are related to things that happened a while ago and are incomprehensible to most 5-year-olds. Brush up on the basics of back bliss with today's Sweet Deal: P3999 instead of P7998 for an overnight stay for two + breakfast + lunch or P7700 instead of P15996 for a 3D/2N stay for two + breakfast + lunch at the Lee Boutique Hotel Tagaytay.
Overlooking the majestic view of the Taal Lake and Volcano, Lee Boutiqute Hotel Tagaytay nestles guests in a deluxe room where they can ensconce themselves in plush terrycloth robes, cover their bodies in Egyptian comforters, and surf the complimentary Wi-Fi for Jay Leno’s funniest punch lines. Flat screen TVs in every room make sure you won't miss a single sword swing from A Game of Thrones before heading downstairs to Oui Drink Tea Eat Rice for complimentary lunch and drinks. Afterwards, Sweet Deal holders may have themselves mollycoddled with different massages by the hotel’s relaxing spa until the night comes. After a long night of passionate jury deliberation, a decadent breakfast in the roof deck is a must-have experience. There, Sweet Deal vacationers can savor a meal and drink their freshly brewed coffee while experiencing the distinctive chill of the cold weathered place and beholding a splendid sunrise.
Lee Boutique Hotel is ideally situated near the scenic locations in Tagaytay. Sweet Deal holders may opt to engage in amusing activities such as horseback riding in Picnic Grove, sightseeing and trekking in People’s Park, fruit jam shopping in Good Sheperd and eating in the restaurants surrounding the Tagaytay Circle.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.