• Voucher is valid for a Gift Certificate applicable on any Food and Drinks except wines at Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas.
• Voucher is valid for six (6) months, from August 15, 2011 to February 15, 2012.
• Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
• For group use, a maximum of two (2) vouchers can be used per visit.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Store Operating Hours:
• Monday to Thursday, 11:00AM to 12:00MN
• Friday to Saturday, from 11:00AM to 2:00AM
• Closed on Sundays
• Vouchers are not valid for use on wines (by glass or bottle), special occasions and public holidays.
• Merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption for assured slots.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 9280971.
• Learn about Spain one plate at a time at Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas, the home of authentic Spanish dishes this side of the Metro.
• One of Spain's best loved signature dishes, the Paella Valenciana, is given more than enough justice here--it is made only with the freshest seafood and the finest long-grain rice, combined with chicken, pork and chorizo and infused generously with saffron.
• A typical Spanish night-out involves tapas--plates of Spanish-style appetizers. Choose from Dali's selection and bestsellers, which include:
• Croquettas - served with your choices of ham, chicken or tuna and perfectly goes well with its garlic mayo dip.
• Pollo con Perejil y Pimientos - an oven-baked chicken crusted with Parsley and paprika then served with honey-glazed roasted vegetables, white rice, sofrito and black bean sauce
• Pescado con Salsa Verde - breaded Dory with green sauce, capers, olives, and anchovies, served with a side of white rice and roasted vegetables.
• Finish up your meal with a serving of Churros Con Chocolate –a signature Spanish dessert that consists of lightly sweet pastry dipped in thick creamy chocolate.
• Cozy up inside Dali Restaurante's warm interiors, made even more fascinating with quaint Spanish decor and surrealist paintings by Salvador Dali.
Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas
40 E. Lopez St. cor Sgt. Esguerra St., South Triangle, Quezon City
Phone #: (02) 9280971 / 0928 5201069
Being colonized by the Spaniards for more than 300 years, it is undeniable we Filipinos are deeply influenced by their culture and tradition, including their rich cuisine. If you actually pay attention, you will notice that most of our dishes have rich, thick sauces that may have originated from Spain itself. When you talk about Spanish dishes, there’s always that one universal dish that comes to mind—Paella—a smorgasbord of richly flavored rice, seafood and meat that hit the palate in a powerful way. Aside from the this complete rice dish, it can also be said that our concept of “pulutan” was indirectly influenced by their tradition of eating tapas—tiny platefuls of meat dishes that go hand in hand with drinking fine wine and bar-hopping well into the night. For your next night-out, why not ditch your usual hang-out and spend a night doing as the Spaniards do inside Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas and partake in an authentic Spanish feast like no other.
There’s an off-the-beaten-path Spanish getaway tucked in a corner of Quezon City that is begging to be discovered—Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas. Giving everyone a taste of authentic Spanish food with the use of the finest ingredients imported from Spain, this culinary jewel serves up a wide array of mouth-watering tapas and classic main dishes as well as an extensive selection of wine. With its fine selection of dishes and cozy interiors dotted with Salvador Dali-inspired memorabilia, Dali Restaurante y Bar de Tapas invites one to stay and relish the unforgettable atmosphere of the restaurant.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.