- Purchase Period: August 8 to 15, 2011
- Redemption Period: August 20 to September 20, 2011
- May buy as many vouchers as you want.
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Cannot be combined with other promos & discounts.
- There is a Group Classs Minimum of 5 students per group.
- Lessons are for ages 10 years old and above.
- Automatic forfeiture for absences for Scheduled Class.
- Fee is exclusive of materials
- Classes are from Monday to Friday only.
- Avaliable at the stated School Center only.
- Lessons are not transferable.
- See the terms that apply to all deals.
- For bookings and scheduling inquiries, please call Tel. Nos. 897-2342 and 897-2338. Look for Ms. Nerissa P. Villegas and Ms. Irish T. Mateo
- Remarkable 52% OFF 1-hr Voice Lesson at the Yamaha School of Music (Valued at P616)
- Pay only P290 a 1-hour voice lesson to hone your talent
- The Yamaha School of Music provides a unique and exciting environment to nurture the virtuoso in everyone.
- Established in 1979, the School utilizes the renowned Yamaha Music Education System through courses designed for a broad range of students, including children, youths and adults, from beginners to those aspiring for a high level of musicality.
- Choice on Integrated Music Course, Juniour Music Course and Individual Courses
- Our facility and resources provide a pleasant and stimulating learning environment for students of all ages and levels.
- With branches in major locations around Metro Manila.
- Learn the basics of music the easy way.
- With step-by-step instructions that enhance the basic learning process eventually allowing the student to play music they like, from Classic to Pop, at all levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Childhood music lessons may provide lifelong boost in brain functioning,” according to a study published by the American Psychological Association.
Yamaha School of Music
Yamaha School of Music – Makati
2nd Floor GA Yupangco Building
#339 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue Makati City
Yamaha School of Music – Megamall
5th Floor Bldg. B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
Yamaha School of Music – La Salle Greenhills
K2 Bldg., 4th Floor La Salle Greenhills
Ortigas Avenue, San Juan, MM
Yamaha School of Music – SM North EDSA
Level 2 SM Annex, SM City North EDSA
Yamaha School of Music – Mandaluyong
2nd Floor Green Hills Square Bldg.
Corner Florida St., Mandaluyong City
Unknown to many ”childhood music lessons may provide lifelong boost in brain functioning,” according to a study published by the American Psychological Association. Here are 5 compelling reasons why your child should get into music aside from the obvious God-given talent:
- Significant difference between a musician’s brain and a non-musician’s. Playing a certain instrument causes a child’s brain to perform a lot of complex physical and mental operations enabling him to visually present the music symbols through finger coordination and recognition of sounds.
- More developed motor skills and brain connections. Musically trained children showed better finger coordination and faster recognition abilities; their brain scans clearly showing more defined brain connections.
- Longer attention span and better self control. A research conducted by Michael Possner, a professor at the University of Oregon, showed the positive effects of music training on attention, self control and general intelligence. There is a strong evidence that a child who is able to sustain attention and control for longer periods than other children of his age, has more developed language and reasoning abilities.
- More developed geometric abilities. Elisabeth Spelke, a professor at Harvard University showed in her research that children with music training have better map-reading and geometry abilities. In her study, she showed that infants as young as four months can associate lengths of sounds to the length of visual objects.
- Better overall performance at school. The recent study showed that students who are regularly taking music lessons scored, on average, 51 points higher on the verbal portion of the test and 39 points higher on the math portion than non-musician students.
We’ve heard it a lot of times – children’s brains are like sponges. They have the ability to learn a lot more than adults can. Why not start early and give your child a headstart in life?
How MegaDeals works?
MegaDeals gets huge discounts -- as much as 90% off -- with your favorite merchants all over the Philippines. Check the website everyday for the best stuff to do, see, eat, and and buy in your city, at discounts you won't find anywhere else.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.