- Groupon valid until September 30, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per transaction
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- For orders, call +63.917.791.2865, +632.890.8446 or +632.729.0001
- May be redeemed at Go Gourmet, G/F EDSA Petron Square Dasma cor. A. Arnaiz Ave., Makati (beside the gate of Dasmarinas)
- Cooked items and cakes should be pre-ordered at least 1 day in advance
- Store hours: Daily from 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Not valid for The Plaza’s Premium Products (i.e. Angus Beef, etc.)
- Frozen items are available as you walk in
- Blackout period: Major holidays
- Pioneers in the food and beverage industry in the Philippines
- 45 years in the industry
- Has catered for various foreign dignitaries like both visits of the Pope and all the Philippine Presidents since the time of Pres. Marcos.
- Features take-home Fine Dining
Petron Square Dasmariñas EDSA cor Dasmariñas Village
1226 Makati City
Hungry stomachs are forced to contemplate cooking their own food while our brains are busy plotting ways to make Hollywood starlets fall in love. Quell an insurgent appetite instantly with today’s Sweet Deal: P500 for P1000 worth of take-home gourmet food from Go Gourmet.
Go Gourmet arms modern urbanites and party hosts with an arsenal of ready-to-eat fine dining dishes. Much like opening a can of good old Spam, preparing for a party or date is a breeze with today’s Sweet Deal. The quick and easy to cook gourmet dishes arrive with foolproof directions that even a kitchen novice could easily pose as a culinary virtuoso. The shop located in the heart of Makati houses dozens of meals and sauces worthy of an authentic gourmand’s two thumbs up such as the Beef Caldereta (P250), Arroz Caldo (P75), Beef Mechado (P250), Pancit Molo Soup(P130), Callos Madrilena (P250) Dinuguan (P120) Sotanghon Soup (P75) and Lengua Estofada (P280). All the delicious viands come in boil in the bag packaging thus making it an instant gratification to the bellowing gut. Go Gourmet also offers these sumptuous dishes in servings fit for spontaneous banquets like a family reunion to celebrate the baby’s Christening. The party servings start at P2500 per Pyrex of two kilos that can adequately feed a party of ten to fifteen. For those who find frying a more therapeutic way to cook, Go Gourmet also offers ready to fry toothsome goodies such as Angus Beef Tapa (P1200/kg), Cream Cheese Burger Patties (P925/kg), Hamburger Patties (P800/kg), Chicken Ala Kiev (P85/piece) and Chicken Lollipop (P285/12 pieces).
Smother naked noodles with their delectable line up of pasta sauces that is worth P1000 per liter. Choices include the classic Carbonara, Bolognese, Giant Meatballs, Creamy Shiitake Mushrooms, Arrabiata, Putanesca, or Pomodoro. For the veggie lovers, salads may be dressed with a plethora of delicious dressings that come in 350L bottles that include Gutsy Garlic (P150), Wasabe Mayo (P240), Sweet Mustard (P240), Horsey Radish (P300), Thousand Island Dressing (P180) and Caesar Dressing (P450). Finally, eat your piece of cake without having to bake it too with a slice of confection at the end of the meal (P1200). Select from their gallery of delightful sweets with flavors such as Decadent Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Cheesecake, Cherry-Berry Cheesecake or Strawberry Cheesecake.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.