- Groupon is valid until February 28, 2012
- Redemption begins on July 1, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per book, any additional copies of that book may be ordered per transaction
- May purchase unlimited Groupons
- Valid toward any book style or size
- Groupons cannot be combined
- Must use in 1 order, no cash back
- Shipping not included
- Shipping within Philippines only
- Groupon value cannot be used towards shipping costs
- Not valid with other promotions
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm, Saturday from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- For inquiries, call +632.738.3845 or send an email to Photobook Support or visit their Facebook page
- Customized design
- Various styles and designs
- Superior quality materials
- Professional binding
- Ready within 5 -7 days
- Nationwide delivery available
Unit 136-A One Oasis, Ortigas Avenue
1609 Pasig City +632.738.3845
Often used for concealing withered love letters or slices of deli meat, books also make for handy spots to place noteworthy photos while ensuring minimal mold growth. Preserve life’s captured moments in a portable and rodent-repelling format with today’s Sweet Deal: P1000 for P4000 worth of any photobook at Photobook Philippines.
Customers can transform digital photographs into elegant coffee-table books with the help of an intuitive Photobook Designer software program after providing an access code obtained during the purchase process. Photo books are available in several styles and sizes that include hardcover and softcover. Regular book prices range from P2000 to P6000, with additional fees for upgrades and professional-series books. Each book is handmade with superior-quality imported materials such as linen, silk, leather, and dragon skin, which are available in a variety of striking colors. Accessories such as slip cases and presentation boxes are available to add a dash of pizzazz to each order, and acid-free paper ensures long-lasting photo quality and deflects photon torpedoes. There is no limit on Groupon purchases, but only one book and any additional copies of that book may be ordered per transaction. Orders are completed within five to seven business days and take an additional one to three business days to ship within the Philippines ensuring customers will be able to promptly obtain their own memorable keepsake book and avoid carving photo images into a wall-mounted Etch A Sketch.
Photographs are not only useful for temporary amnesiacs attempting to solve the mystery of what happened at last night’s party, they also serve as an effective conversation starter when compiled in a fancy photo book. Gather a striking collection of memorable photographs into a fetching book format with today’s deal for Photobook Philippines.
HOW TO USE THE GROUPON TO MAKE YOUR PHOTOBOOK
1. Purchase your Groupon and wait for it to activate
2. Download Photobook Designer here
3. Design your book. When you are done, you will be asked to sign up for an account during the checkout process
4. Follow the instructions as prompted. Key in your voucher serial number (without #) in the “Voucher Code” section
5. If you are planning to make upgrades, this is when you will make the additional payment
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.