- Redemption period is on July 9 or July 16
- Limit 1 Groupon per seminar
- Reservation required, call +63.917.347.4541 ask for Bianca Santos
- Seminar is from 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Seminar will be held at Dome Cafe, De la Rosa corner Adelantado st. legaspi village makati
- Attendees are requested to bring their own makeup for the makeup workshop
- Includes a certificate of completion
- Includes a complete set of materials
- Located in the heart of Makati
Bianca's Nail Art Services
De La Rosa St. Cor. Adelantado St., Legaspi Village
1229 Makati City
Nail art, the multi-colored masterpieces brushed onto a person's nails, is not to be confused with the metallic murals created by hammer-happy handymen in their spare time. Enjoy an off-the-wall creation with today’s Sweet Deal: P1575 instead of P3500 on a Nail Arts Workshop + Beauty Seminar + Food + Materials by Bianca’s Nail Art Services.
Bianca’s Nail Art Services together with Motives, Nu Skin and in partnership with Groupon Philippines equips fledgling nail clippers, and wannabe makeup gurus with the necessary information and skills at their workshop on Basic Nail Art and Beauty Seminar which also includes lessons on makeup and basic skin care. Attendees walk into the fancy Dome Café, found behind Makati Medical Center and are handed a basic training kit containing materials such as a nail art brush, a bottle of acetone, orangewood stick, cotton balls, tissue, a dotting tool, four pieces of nail polishes and a dancing happy grandma to mention a few. The seminar teaches students the most basic tricks, and techniques on free hand nail art designing, making use of a number of tools and mediums such as sponges, stickers, stones and multi-colored nail lacquers in a wide range of designs like dots, lines, flowers and butterflies, validating them for open-toed shoe season and open-finger glove fashion.
After the lesson, customers are served up a sumptuous lunch followed by workshops on basic makeup application and skin care provided by respectable brands Motives and Nu Skin respectively, which last up to a good four hours. Sweet Deal Holders are encouraged to bring their own set of cosmetics and brushes for the class as well as take down helpful tips given during the seminar on the provided hand-outs. All attendees go home with a certificate of participation and completion as well as a gained knowledge and appreciation for nail and facial art and a whole lot of beauty swag.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.