- Groupon is valid for 2 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- For appointments and inquiries, call +632.928.0971
- Restaurant hours: Tuesday - Thursday from 11:00am - 12:00mn, Friday - Saturday from 11:00am - 2:00am, Sunday from 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Not valid with any other promotions & discounts
- Family order is good for four
- Authentic Spanish recipes
- Uses imported cooking ingredients
- Has a wide array of Wine and Tapas
- Spanish Art inspired interiors
Dali Restaurante y Bar De Tapas
40 E. Lopez Drive Corner Sgt. Esguerra
1103 Quezon City
Tapas and Paella, like books, cars, and husbands, are designed to be shared with those closest to you. Indulge in the best of Spanish-style sharing with today’s Sweet Deal: P298 instead of P595 for a Familia Arroz Negra or P85 instead of P170 for a Solo Arroz Negra at Dali Restaurante y Bar De Tapas.
In a quaint dining room that flaunts artsy walls adorned with Salvador Dali’s finest pieces, Dali Ristorante y Tapas serves a savory array of Spanish cuisine in both Tapas and full-sized dishes, pleasing both the dainty and heavy eaters alike. With today’s Sweet Deal, diners experience an authentic Spanish staple, the Arroz Negra, a culinary triumph of soft and tasty squid rings and tentacles rightfully celebrating on top of long grain rice cooked in squid ink and white wine. It is then drizzled with homemade Aioli for that extra oomph and scrumptiousness. Although the famed Spanish rice dish is already good and filling by itself, Sweet Deal holders may opt to order the restaurant’s bestsellers to boot such as the Lengua de Jerez (P235), ox tongue braised in Sherry with olives and mushrooms and served with creamed potatoes and green beans, Pescado de Sal (P500), whole fish baked entirely in a salt crust and served with salsa verde, Callos (P285), a traditional Spanish stew of ox tripe, chorizo, beef and chickpeas in a rich tomato base, Solomillo (P295), fillet mignon served with honey-glazed green peas and carrots, a savory herb bread pudding and sherry sauce and Conchinillo which is a made to order Spanish style roasted suckling pig.
For those who want to wine and dine like a Spanish Conquistador, Dali Ristorante y Tapas also serves a fine line of Tapas such as Plato Mixta (P425) which is a platter of meats, mixed cheeses, dips and olives, Jamon Serrano (P225), slices of air-dried cured Spanish ham, Huevos Rellenos (P65), hard boiled eggs deviled with assorted toppings like anchovies, tuna, ham and shrimp and Pa Amb Tomaquet (P60), toasted bread slices served with a fresh dip of tomatoes, garlic and extra virgin olive oil. To go with an excellent line of Tapas, the restaurant also boasts a plethora of fine wines by the bottle from different countries like the U.S.A., France, Chile, England, Australia, Italy and Spain. They also concoct blissful cocktails such as Sangria Rosada (P140), a blend of red and white wine with Amaretto, cherry and ginger ale and Sangria Oriental (P120), a unique blend of red wine, guava juice and fresh basil leaves.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.