• Voucher is valid for one (1) Jar of Civet Coffee (Coffee Alamid) 85 grams
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 10 to October 10, 2011.
• Product is for pick-up only. Please present your voucher/s at 37 Cadig Street, Salvacion, Quezon City.
• Civet Coffee – exotic, different and adventurous. However, the strongest allure that Civet Coffee or Kopi Luwak has is its distinct flavor, rich mouth feel and the unforgettable experience it brings to every coffee aficionado.
• Civet Coffee is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. This is due to the careful and meticulous method that harvesters use to gather the beans. Civet Coffee is made from coffee berries that have been eaten and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian palm civet cat. Proteolytic enzymes found in the cats' stomachs seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and producing more free amino acids. This digestive process mellows the coffee’s bitter taste and enhances the nuances of flavor, giving it a unique and desirable taste once brewed.
• Love coffee but hate the bitter hit? Civet coffee has much less bitterness because the beans have already “mellowed” during the palm civet’s digestive purpose. The top producers of this type of coffee are Indonesia and the Philippines.
WBCL Enterprise Corp
37 Cadig Street, Salvacion, Quezon City
Phone #: 0917-602-9950/(632)728-0006
The proliferation of gourmet coffee shops in Metro Manila has successfully managed to introduce the idea of gourmet coffee to a wider set of people in recent years. This has made us more open to experimenting with many coffee varieties sourced from all over the world—whether it is an aromatic cup of Colombian coffee, or a mug filled with mellow Hawaiian Kona. Now it’s time to step out of the usual coffee shop franchise and try something adventurous and truly decadent—the Civet Coffee. This unique coffee is hailed as the most expensive coffee variety in the world, processed in the most unusual way possible—inside the belly of the Asian palm civet cat! True coffee aficionados love this coffee for its distinct and exotic flavor. Be a true coffee-lover—get a taste for the truly decadent Civet Coffee, now available at WBCL Enterprise.
WBCL Enterprise Corporation is a company that provides competitive prices for exclusive supplies. It is a trading company that supplies several retail companies within Metro Manila. It carries merchandise of all kinds for import and export – from food to car accessories.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to product pick-up.
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Office Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM
• Last call for reservations must be done one (1) month before the expiration validity.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Failure to cancel a reservation will render the voucher invalid.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment
• For inquiries and reservations, please call Mr. Harold Lee at 0917-602-9950/728-0006.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.