- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase a maximum of 2 Groupons
- Reservation required, call +632.856.1743
- Groupons may be redeemed daily from 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Serves home style feel good food
- Buffet spread changes everyday
- Award winning establishment
- Brainchild of Chef Pablo Basilio
Unit 151 Burgos Circle, Forbeswood Heights Rizal Drive
1600 Taguig City
Restaurants offer guests both a delicious escape from the kitchen and a secure environment that makes it virtually impossible for the dish to run away with the spoon. Keep your eating implements obedient with today’s Groupon: P145 instead of P295 for a lunch buffet at Basilio’s.
Basilio’s serves feel good comfort food while letting Groupon holders feel the modern elegance of a contemporary lifestyle spliced with the comfort of home. The brainchild of Pablo Basilio Valdez, this contemporary eatery awarded the 2009 Philippine Best Restaurant by Tatler Magazine the local publication for the fanciest and schmanciest of British society. The menu at Basilio’s embodies home-style cooking with a sleek and fresh spin. Their food schedule works like a multiracial family where Filipino dishes are served on Monday, American on Tuesdays, Spanish on Wednesdays then again American and Filipino on Thursday and Friday respectively. What they should expect however, is to have an empty stomach walking into the restaurant, and be so full afterwards that they have to crawl out dragging their legs behind them.
Chef Pablo Basilio Valdez is a cooking master boy who attained educational prowess at The Center for Culinary Arts Manila and extra special instruction at the Greystone Culinary Institue of America in Napa Valley, California. He further honed his skills with knife work, pancake flips, and telekinesis in Spain, France and Greece. At Basilio’s, taste buds can indulge themselves on feel good eats while relaxing on expensive massage chairs and watching their favorite episode of Master Chef.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.