• Voucher is valid for any ala-carte lunch or dinner menu item with complimentary drinks (one glass of iced tea per voucher) at Golden Bay Seafood Restaurant.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from August 15 to November 15, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person.
• Only one (1) voucher can be used per person per visit.
• For group use, a maximum of two (2) vouchers may be combined.
• Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess shall be paid directly to the merchant.
• Voucher holders are encouraged to pay in cash any excess not covered by the voucher value. For credit card payments, an additional surcharge will apply.
• Voucher is valid for dine-in only at the Main Dining Area (cannot be used at the VIP Area).
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Ensogo vouchers are valid only during lunch from Mondays to Fridays 11:00AM until 2:30 PM and dinner from 6:00PM – 10:00PM only.
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability and on a first-come, first-served basis). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption, especially on Saturdays and Sundays. Please note that redemption on weekends is strictly subject to slot availability and will be on a first-come, first-served basis, regardless of set appointment.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made 3 hours before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call 556 7525 / 556 7527 / 804 0332.
• Partake in a grand Chinese feast featuring traditional Mandarin and Cantonese fare at the city’s most exquisite and ostentatious Chinese restaurant, Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant.
• Golden Bay is a haven for dim sum-lovers with its wide selection of Hong Kong-style dim sum.
• Hong Kong-style barbecue dishes are glorified in the restaurant’s menu. Sample everyone’s favorite, the Peking Duck and the Lechon, prepared in the most succulent way.
• Find out what makes Golden Bay a favorite among Chinese cuisine connoisseurs—sample any of their 12 signature dishes, which include the Imperial Qi Ling Tai with Bird’s Nest, Pan-fried Scallop Pie with Crab Roe, and Shark’s Fin with Imperial Stock, among other authentic dishes.
• Can’t live without rice or noodles? Stick with the plain ones, or try the restaurant’s selection of perfectly seasoned rice and noodle specials, the perfect accompaniment to any dish.
• Pair up your entrees with any beancurd dishes and soup variants. • Seafood-lovers will surely find new favorites with the restaurant’s fresh prawn, crab and other seafood dishes. Carnivores are not left behind with a tasty selection of beef and poultry dishes, while vegetarians will surely love the crisp and fresh taste of their vegetable entrees.
• End the feast with helpings of light yet sweet Chinese-style desserts. Fascinate your taste buds with dishes such as the Almond Beancurd with Assorted Fruit, Purple Rice with Lotus Seed, and many others.
Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant
Block A3-A4, CBP, Diosdado Macapagal
Phone #: (02) 556 7525 / 556 7527 / 804 0332
Many recent studies reveal just how much the whole world owes to ancient Chinese civilization. Paper, gunpowder, silk, and even football, if you can believe it, all had their roots in the Middle Kingdom. And who can forget about the food? Chinese cuisine is one of the most influential in the world, with as many derivations as there are Chinatowns in the world. Partake in one of China’s best cultural exports in the grandest way possible at the city’s best Chinese restaurant—Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant.
Exquisitely lush interiors that celebrate Chinese traditions, menu selections that glorify the best of China’s cuisine, and impeccable service—these propel Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant to the top of every Chinese food-lovers list. The restaurant’s wide menu features creations by world-renowned executive chef Ben Hui Chun Yuk, one of Asia’s most sought-after chefs who has led the kitchens of high-class restaurants in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Experience a dining experience that pays proper homage to China’s rich heritage at Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.