- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 3, 2 Groupons for a table of 6
- Reservation required, call +632.709.6144 1 day in advance
- Restaurant hours: Monday - Thursday from 11:00am - 2:00pm and 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Groupon not valid with other promotions & discounts
- Good for 3 hungry people
- Includes 4 favorite dishes
- Tuna-Salmon pate + Chicken Tinola + Pork Binagoongan + Kare-Kare
- Includes a Margarita mocktail
- Known and well-travelled chef
- Serves Filipino-Spanish fusion food
- Cozy and intimate atmosphere
66 Scout Tuason St., Timog Avenue
1102 Quezon City
The first European explorers set sail with hopes of finding new, exotic spices to placate the palates of epicurious monarchs, but all they found were heaps of inedible gold. Pick up where they left off by broadening your mouth's horizons with today's Groupon: P900 instead of P1800 for Filipino-Spanish fusion best sellers at Casa Francesco.
Casa Francesco features a cozy dining room and an elegant lounge both with comfortable furnishings warm colors, soft music, candles and amazing artwork from some of the area’s most notable new artists. The menu consists of a variety of Filipino-Spanish traditional dishes perfected by unique blends from two married cultures. Without drifting far from the classic’s mestizo authenticity, the restaurant takes pride in serving delectable dishes; all carefully prepared with scrumptious ingredients and served fresh off the pan. With today’s Groupon, gourmands indulge in all the restaurant’s classic and well-known dishes such as Tin's Tuna-Salmon Pate, a tasty and light appetizer mixing tuna and salmon in hollandaise served with freshly oven baked pedestal slices, Ka Sinoy's Tin-Sigang na Manok, the restaurant’s very own modern version of Filipino classic dish, Tinola and Sinigang mixed in one dish, Rudy's Favorite Pork Binagoongan, which is huge chunks of pork limp, deep fried and then sautéed with fish paste and other herbs and Kare-Kare ni Kat, a house best seller which is tender ox-tripe and a plethora of veggies cooked in their very own peanut sauce and served with tangy fish paste. To facilitate the smooth passage of food, an Ultimate Unleaded Margarita, a refreshing concoction of fresh orange, lemon and soda water topped with strawberry syrup, is also served.
Chef Frank, who ventured the country of the bulls in search of the most captivating cultural dishes, is well-versed and equipped to provide customers savory eats good enough to come back to again and again. He launched Casa Francesco aiming to bring the locals - comprising of busy office workers, college kids, superstars, groupies and nomad bikers - quality food in a beautiful and relaxed modern setup, which makes it perfect for intimate parties, celebrations, dates and post-rapture anticipation.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.