- Groupon is valid for 2 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- For booking and shuttle service, call +63.917.812.6687, +220.127.116.112 or send an email at email@example.com at least 1 week in advance
- Strictly No cancellation or ammendment upon confirmation of booking
- Native cooking class schedule: September 4,11,18,25 and October 4 from 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- Cheerful and accommodating staff
- Uniquely decorated rooms
- Fresh food daily
- Breakfast and lunch buffet
Casa San Pablo
Gomez Compound San Pablo, Barangay San Roque
Unlike dinner on bookshelves and lunch on toilets, bed and breakfasts merge together perfectly. Combine household furniture with the most important meal of the day with today’s Groupon: P5065 instead of P10129 for an overnight stay for 2 + breakfast + lunch buffet + Native Cooking Class at Casa San Pablo.
As casa literally translates into “home” in English, once a visitor crosses the hanging bridge and welcomed into the Casa San Pablo cottage area, which is wrapped in tropical scenery, they magically transform into a Gomez Family friend. Although the bed and breakfasts amenities aren’t adorned with five stars for world classiness, they boast top of the line customer accommodation and hospitality; treating guests with kindness normally reserved for beloved uncles who come home to visit from abroad. Rooms decorated with nostalgic pieces like 50’s retro pieces, hand-made clay leaf tiles to old railway tracks, and candy-colored deck chairs leave a melancholy old-school vibe in every getaway. Overnighters are treated to a breakfast and a lunch buffet that leave the sea-fare based Laguna style of cooking profoundly stamped onto the memory. And the only way the entrees could be fresher than they already are is if the Casa’s kitchen crew killed and caught the ingredients themselves. Besides feeding Groupon holders, the staff will also teach them how to cook classic native Laguna dishes thus feeding them for a lifetime.
Casa San Pablo fulfills gastronomical and slumber related needs while giving people a sense of family they will want to take home to kinfolk. The cottage is also available for social gathering events like weddings and office team-building symposiums as they can house large amounts of people into their dwelling space. The business is owned and operated by the Gomez family and is a perfect place to release tension and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.