- Voucher is valid only for a dozen Devil’s Food Cupcakes.
- Voucher is valid for three (3) months from August 8 to October 8, 2011.
- Reservation is required at least three (3) days prior to the claiming of the cake. For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 480-9457.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- No cash back for any unused vouchers.
- Please present your voucher and a valid ID upon claiming.
- Soft chocolate moist cupcake with a layer of Ganache then topped off with luscious vanilla marshmallow frosting and chocolate curl. Truly an addicting taste!
The Kitchen of Carla & Elaine
G/F Promenade Building, 198 Wilson cor. P. Guevarra St., San Juan City
Kitchen of Carla & Elaine started when both sisters baked and decorated cake orders in their home. To reach more clients, they opened their first store in December 2008 in time for the Christmas season. They specialize in dessert cakes and in custom cakes like Birthday cakes, character cakes and wedding cakes.
Kitchen of Carla & Elaine has been featured by Entrepreneur Magazine, Wedding Essentials, Yummy Magazine, Foodie Magazine, Appetite, Philippine Star, and revered in blogs like Dessert Comes First and Pinoy Food; it was one of the winners in the Ultimate Taste Test 2.0 organized by Mr. Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet last November 2010. They have appeared in various TV shows like ANC’s Shoptalk, Studio 23’s Breakfast and others.
How Lucky7 works?
How well do you know the Philippines? It’s time for you to discover restaurants, learn new activities, and see the hottest shows—all at amazingly low prices! Lucky7.ph is a great way to experience the very best that the Philippines has to offer.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.