- Valid everyday, mall hours except holidays (August 29, 2011)
- Start redeeming July 11 to August 30, 2011
- Can be used in the following branches: The Annex North EDSA, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Ermita, Mall of Asia and Sta. Rosa
- Use it for all food and beverages (alcohol included)
- Vouchers can be shared as long as the number of vouchers does not exceed the number of people in the group
- Valid for dine in, not valid for takeout or delivery
- VAT and Service charge included
- Vouchers are transferable
- No return, no exchange. All sales are final
- Vouchers cannot be converted to cash and can only be used in one transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or with senior citizen discount
- Indulge on freshly cooked Pampango lutong bahay dishes
- Enjoy your ulam with Jasmine Rice -- an expensive and fragrant variety of rice
- Everything on the menu is up for grabs: Sisig, Kare-kare, Umba, and many other regional Filipino cuisine
- Eat with the whole family! Buy as many vouchers as you like
- Redeemable in multiple branches!
54 JP Rizal St cor Aguado St
Project 4, Quezon City
What is good food? No question about this folks. Hand’s down, it’s Mama’s cooking! It’s the best go-to comfort food when you’re feeling down. It’s the most satisfying meal when you’re at your hungriest. It’s the greatest dish since it brings you back to your childhood. But when Mama’s not around where do you go?
This is where Mangan comes in: the Pampango restaurant that never settles for anything less than lutong bahay served “à la minute”. They offer authentic regional Filipino cuisine contrasted by a contemporary ambiance filled with paintings of pop and historical icons framed in signature ukit-ukit that border on the kitsch. This place surely mixes things up satisfying all taste and visual palettes, young to old, traditional to modern. Mangan absolutely draws people from all generations because of their generous servings at very reasonable prices. Try out their Kare-kare, made with the most tender pieces of oxtail. Check out their Umba (yes, without the 'h', that's Pampango for you), a stewed pork dish-in rich, dark sauce derived from seasoned soy sauce and vinegar. By the way, Mangan only serves Jasmine rice, the most fragrant variety of rice. Truly Kapampangan, Mangan stays close to its roots by serving only the best and the freshest.
So when you’re craving for that authentic homemade meal, go straight to the nearest Mangan!
Mangan The Annex North Edsa
Level 2 The Annex SM North Edsa
Mangan Robinsons Galleria
Level 2 Extention Mall Robinsons Galleria
Mangan Robinsons Ermita
Ground Floor Robinsons Ermita
Mangan Mall of Asia
Ground Floor SM Mall of Asia
Mangan Sta Rosa
Ground Floor SM Sta Rosa
How Pakyaw works?
Pakyaw is your source for great deals all around Metro Manila and beyond!
We bring you the best – at up to 90% off!
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.