- Groupon is valid for 2 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- Reservation required, call +632.555.0267
- Restaurant hours: Monday - Friday from 11:00am - 3:00pm & 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm & 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Groupon is not valid with other promos and discounts
- Groupon is exclusive of service charge
- Ingredients are sourced from local farms
- Menu selection changes bi-weekly, depending on the fresh produce available
- Offers kid-friendly menus
- Ideal for healthy eaters
- Will be offering American regional fare in celebration of 4th of July
Unit 5 and 6, The Fort Strip 7th Ave. Corner 26th st.
1634 Taguig City
Ever since it was discovered on the moon’s surface, organic food has supplanted things wrapped in fried dough as the preferred food of the pickiest of healthy eaters. Taste the delicious fuss with today’s Sweet Deal: P400 for P800 worth of fresh gourmet food + drinks at Tourné.
With today’s Sweet Deal, diners are taken to a delectable journey that’s starts with a choice between Grilled White Pizza (P198) smothered with grilled chicken, young chili leaves and goat cheese; Tourné House Salad (P228), a perfect combination of crusted goat's cheese, mixed greens, candied pili nuts from Bicol, home-made pickled sweet onions and cherry tomato in honey-balsamic vinaigrette; or the Green Friendly Plate, eggplant parmagiana with layers of local cheeses and braised shitake mushrooms in home-made marinara sauce. After the starter, patrons may indulge on their luscious mains like the Tilapia Rosette Linguini, a home-made flat pasta with tilapia, ratatouille and sun-dried kamias tossed in lemon butter sauce and served with freshly-baked foccacia or the House-Cured Bacon-Wrapped Fillet Mignon (P398), which is juicy beef tenderloin with squash strings and home grown Cippoline onions bathed in red wine sauce and served with potato and purple yam puree. To end the meal, happy clients may sweeten their tongue with Grilled Chico with Lavender-Mascarpone Cheese and Spiced Palawan honey (P88). Meals are best complimented with a Watermelon Shake (P85), Tourne House Blend Iced Tea (P85), the Tourne-do Blue Cocktail House drink (P220), or a bottle of their finest wines from all around the world: Spain, France, Australia, Chile and the Bermuda Triangle. For a caffeine kick, enjoy desserts with their Roaster Juana Special Blend Coffee (P90).
Tourné by Chef Sandralyn Hataway is the newest addition to the Fort Strip’s fine array of restaurants. Exhibiting a laid-back yet stylish ambiance, the amiable dining room displays a welcoming palette of cold hues such as white and pastel colors, with quotes of inspiration from her idol, Alice Waters.. The restaurant also flaunts a bright spacious open kitchen as the focal point of the restaurant, with mini chopping boards and pickling jars to encourage children to play around with their food. Tourné gracefully combines the intimacy of a neighborhood establishment with the quality of a fine dining restaurant, sans the uptight waiter and requirement to wear a jacket before getting seated, as well as an atmosphere that is distinctive yet unpretentious at the same time. The restaurant is a proud advocate of slow food, where everything is fresh from the field to the spoon thus the menu changes bi-weekly to create palatable concoctions out of the freshest available ingredients that are available for harvest.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.