• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 4 to October 4, 2011.
• Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person.
• Only one (1) voucher can be used per person per visit.
• Only ancient massage techniques give deep relaxation and stimulation. Align your energies with Nuat Thai Massage’s Thai Foot and Body Massage.
• The Thai Massage is a well-known branch of traditional Thai medicine that combines powerful pressure and stretching while incorporating yoga poses to distribute energy all throughout the body and get rid of toxins.
• This type of massage uses only the hands of the practitioner, so no oil will be applied.
• Thai Body and Foot Massage has the following health benefits:
• Good for muscle relaxation, increases flexibility and mobility of muscles.
• Good for physical and mental relaxation.
• Improves breathing.
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages.
• Improves athletic performance.
• Increases blood circulation .
• Helps tone the body and strengthen joints.
• Its other advantages are:
• Relief from stress and stress-related minor pains.
• Relief from muscle tension.
• Relief from back and shoulder aches and pains.
• Relief from headaches and neck aches.
• Improved internal alignment.
• Increased flexibility and range of motion.
• The massage session takes about 60 minutes.
2/F Unit 17 Sy Building, 59 C Raymundo Avenue, Pasig City
(in front of National Bookstore and Crossings Department Store)
Phone #: (02) 543-7858
People typically seek massages to help boost their energy, to get rid of toxins in the body and the most ideal reason of all – to achieve ultimate relaxation. Most of us consider a massage session effective if we fall asleep in the process. Common massage techniques actually induce sleep while some require arduous kneading that’s sure to keep your eyes open. Keeping awake during a massage is a way of knowing if the bodywork is indeed working on you; it’s not like taking some expensive nap. Experience every intense stroke and rigorous pull of Nuat Thai’s Body and Foot Massage – the massage session that enlivens your senses.
Nuat Thai Foot and Body Massage provides authentic Thai massage and Thai aroma therapy. Its bodywork treatments provide relaxation and stress relief to 21st century modern workers. This is unique in the sense that the massage they apply is a traditional technique employing acupressure to the body which relieves muscle pains and tension, slows down the aging process, and improves blood circulation, among other wonderful health benefits.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations at least 1 day prior to redemption to get better slots.
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Voucher is valid only Mondays to Sundays, from 1:00PM to 6:00PM only.
• Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and occasions.
• Voucher is not applicable for Home Service.
• Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Failure to cancel a reservation will render the voucher invalid.
• For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 543-7858.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.