- Travel period from August 1, 2011 to December 15, 2011.
- Booking/redemption period: July 20 to October 15, 2011.
- Validity of the voucher from August 1, 2011 to January 1, 2012.
- For inquiries and Booking, please call Indochina Strings Travel Agency at Landline: 885-8422 / Globe: 0916-6413664 / Smart: 0947-3107942 / Sun: 0932-4650460
- Call Indochina Strings from Mondays to Saturdays during office hours (8AM to 6PM).
- Reservation is subject to seat and room availability.
- Voucher is transferable and can be given as gift to relatives and friends.
- Explore one of the best kept secrets and hidden destinations in the south!
- Round trip to Cebu via Airphil Express with airport transfers to Hale Manna hotel!
- Beach Front Hale Manna Resort accommodations include breakfast for 3 days, welcome drinks and one light dinner.
- Enjoy the most famous waterfalls in Cebu with our Kawasan Falls on Day 2 with packed lunch plus use of kayak, snorkeling gear and raft!
- All CashCashPinoy members benefit of 50% discount on full body massage.
- Dedicated customer service 24hours hotline for any assistance of help.
- Enjoy as many voucher as you want!
Hale Manna Resort
Barangay Saavedra, Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines
Dive into one heck of an adventure down south courtesy of the exclusive CashCashPinoy Deal! Enjoy a 3D/2N stay at Moalboal, the Hidden Gold of Cebu Island, with accommodations for 2 people at Hale Manna Beach Resort for only P12,550! Imagine a full-blown surf, sun, and sand vacation for only P6,275 per person already including AIRFARE, tour and accommodations!
You won't have to worry about how you're going to get yourselves all the way down to Cebu and back because you'll be traveling on AirPhil Express. As for accommodations, you'll be staying at luxurious Hale Manna Beach Resort and Coastal Gardens for entire time! Your package already includes a daily breakfast for two, welcome drinks and light snack dinner on your first day. You will get to enjoy their fantastic service and cozy rooms with a homey atmosphere. Don't worry about getting from the airport because you also get roundtrip airport transfers.
With this much convenience, you'll be exploring Moalboal in no time! Which brings us to the question: what is there to do in Moalboal? First of all, it's a great diving destination! There are dive shops there where you can rent equipment and come face-to-face with coral reefs untouched by human hands!
On your second day, you will enjoy your Kawasan Tour even get to visit the pristine and picturesque Kawasan Falls complete with FREE use of kayaks, snorkelling gear and rafts! Plus your trip is also inclusive of a packed lunch! It's definitely an experience not to be missed especially if you're a die-hard nature lover!
We know you're already itching to book, especially with this amazing P12,550 price! Avail of this special CashCashPinoy vacation package now!
How Cash Cash Pinoy works?
Very simple : each day, CashCashPinoy features something cool to do in several towns, all over the Philippines, at amazing discount prices of up to 90% off.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.