- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase and use multiple Groupons
- May purchase Groupons as gifts
- Advance ordering required, call +632.586.9586 or +63.927.743.3539
- Orders must be placed 3 days in advance
- For pick-up only
- No Sunday orders
- Not valid with customized boxes
- Delicate works of art
- Homemade gourmet cupcakes
- Ideal as gifts for loved ones
Sweet Patti Cakes
1226 Makati City
Before cupcakes, the only vehicle for frosting consumption was the bare hand, and the only place to load frosting onto that vehicle was the neighborhood frosting bucket. Eat frosting the evolved way with today's Sweet Deal: P450 instead of P900 for a dozen gourmet cupcakes at Sweet Patti Cakes.
Sweet Patti Cakes takes a serious approach to gourmet baking and an unpretentious, fun-loving approach to the chewing and chowing. Using fresh ingredients and a heaping helping of baking know-how, the pastry chefs at Patti Cakes expertly whip up small batches of joy-inducing cupcakes. Each of the 9 flavors of mini cakes has a name and a personality, otherwise known as 'crack cakes'. The Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter is a peanut butter cake studded with chocolate chips and a creamy peanut butter frosting; The Banana Bliss is a tropical banana cupcake with a cream cheese frosting; Lotsa Lemon is a fragrant lemon cake with zesty lemon cream; Rock My Swirl is a harmonious symphony of raspberry and strawberry flavors topped with a luscious swirl frosting and Coco Cabana is a coconut cupcake with coconut cream cheese frosting. For Chocoholics, there is the Seriously Chocolate, dark chocolate with a rich Nutella frosting and Nanatella, a divine marriage of banana and Nutella frosting, Vanilla Manila, a dark chocolate cake smothered with sweet fluffy vanilla frosting and Mad About Mocha which is dark chocolate cake and café latte butter cream.
Because Sweet Patti’s cupcakes are always appropriately accessorized with delectable frosting, they provide just the right arm-candy for end-of-summer backyard barbecues, barhopping, or standing in a gulley.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.