• Voucher is valid for a choice of any Japanese dishes or Alcoholic Beverages at Bistro Miyake, Greenhills.
• Vouchers applicable on any Japanese dishes are valid only during lunch: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and dinner: 6:00PM - 8:00PM; from Monday to Sunday.
• Alcoholic Beverages are available only on Miyake Bar Nights every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 10:00PM onwards.
• Voucher is valid for three (3) months, from July 28 to October 28, 2011.
• Only one (1) voucher may be used per person/visit.
• Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person.
• For group use, a maximum of five (5) vouchers may be combined.
• Paper vouchers only.
• Vouchers are valid for dine-in only.
• Standard Ensogo Terms:
• Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
• Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
• All paid transactions are non refundable.
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
• Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
• Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
• Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
• Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
• Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
• Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
• For inquiries and reservations, please contact (02) 721 - 9793.
• The Japanese are not as stern when it comes to dining. The shoguns and emperors of old definitely enjoyed satisfying meals and drinks after a day of battle. Help yourself to generous servings of tempura, sashimi, maki, sushi, and many more via Bistro Miyake’s superbly wide array of filling Japanese dishes and cool thirst-quenching alcoholic beverages.
• Bistro Miyake’s overwhelming selection of Japanese fare features all-time favorites as well as uniquely concocted dishes that are made with a twist. Here are some bestsellers:
• Braised Pork (Buta Kakuni) – diet no more with this tenderized marinated pork belly on ramen noodles with veggies and egg
• Salmon Wasabi with Cream Sauce – a house special starring grilled salmon baked in wasabi cream sauce with veggies
• Chawan Mushi - egg custard made even more flavorful with surprises of chicken, crab, bacon, mushrooms and shrimps
• Foie Gras Teppan – rich foie gras that customers can cook tepanyaki-style; served with veggies
• Highlights of the cocktail menu include:
• Miyake Jewel
• Pretty Woman
• Atenista, Lasalista, Alexander
• Coffee Carnival
• Flaming Lamborghini
• Bistro Miyake serves everything Japanese:
• sushi and sashimi
• grilled, charcoal-grilled and fried foodstuff
• rice toppings
• house specials
• bento, combo and breakfast meals
• drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
• Check out their irresistible array of Japanese dishes and choice of alcoholic beverages at http://www.bistromiyake.com/
Unit 101 Intrawest Building, No. 33 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City
Phone #: 721 - 9793
For one to be able to make good food choices, menus have to be comprehensive and wide-ranging. Regular food joints usually present the usual, boring lists which does not excite the palate. Specialty restaurants will give you their glossy menus which often lack variety. A varied list, on the other hand, should not confuse you as well. Be delighted, not overpowered, by long lists of delectable Japanese fare and drinks via Bistro Miyake’s choice on any Japanese dishes or alcoholic beverages.
Serving familiar staples such as sushi, sashimi, maki, and tempura alongside creative twists on them, as well as pushing to promote unfamiliar ones to more adventurous eaters, Bistro Miyake teases the eye and the palate with their beautiful presentation. The modern interiors are very posh, with touches of Japanese that are not too traditional or too kawaii, making one feel as if you’re in an expensive Asian fusion restaurant. Everything here feels entirely upscale, except for the price on the menu.
How Ensogo.com works?
Ensogo is a FREE service that offers great deals of 50%-90% savings on the best things to enjoy, see, eat, and buy in Manila
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.
- Print your voucher or show SMS message to the merchant.