- Total Value: PHP 400
- Offer Price: PHP 199
- % Discount: 51%
- Advance Payment: PHP 50
- Balance Payment: PHP 149
- Valid from August 01 to October 31, 2011
- Vouchers are valid for Sugarleaf’s exclusive Organic-All-You-Can unlimited salad. With a bowl of complimentary soup of the day
- Voucher not applicable for Healthy Picks' organic produce, minimart, deli items, and ala carte menu.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of one (1) voucher per person/per visit.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of VAT & service charge.
- No cash back or credit (non-refundable) for any unused amount
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion
- Prior reservations are recommended.
- Please provide your voucher serial number/s upon reservation.
- Please present your Kuponan voucher/s upon arrival and before ordering. Balance paid upon bill out
- Vouchers not valid for any time of any day
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 385-0387 or 0917-837-4257 (look for Gina)
- Store operating hours: Mondays to Saturdays, 8am to 10pm. Sundays 8am to 2pm. Open for private functions of up to 30 persons
- Vouchers redeemable during entire operating hours everyday
- You can pay through GCash, BDO Bank deposit/transfer, Paypal. Payment details will be sent through your registered email address after you clicked Pay Now and continued with the process.
- For BDO payment, please send the scanned copy of your deposit slip together with your complete name and eBay User ID, phone number/mobile number, email address.
- For GCash Payment, please send the reference number of your transaction together with your name and eBay User ID, phone number/mobile number, email address.
- For inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
G/F Health Cube Building, 226 Wilson Street, West Greenhills, San Juan
(63 2) 385 0387; (63 917) 8374 257
We’ve all heard that too much of anything is not good. But did you know that there is a food group that you can eat to your heart’s desire and simply get more and more health benefits? Green leafy vegetables!
With Sugarleaf’s Organic-All-You-Can, you can enjoy unlimited hearty helpings of nutritious organic vegetables with a variety of home-made dips, dressings and sauces at an unbeatable Kuponan price of only P199 discounted from P400.
Who says salads are green and boring? Savour organic produce from certified organic farms such as romaine, lolo rosa, spinach and more and top your green creation with a rainbow of colourful purple beet root, orange carrot, yellow and red tomato – all bursting with phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals. Carbohydrate anyone? Add naturally rich and creamy marble potatoes and crisp wheat croutons. Fat can be healthy if they’re from raw nuts, extra virgin olive oil-based vinaigrettes.
Try any of our homemade dressings with your salad : orange-mango, passion fruit, blueberry, raspberry, lemon palm vinaigrettes; live kefir, lemongrass and honey mustard sauces A perfect complement is a complimentary bowl of our soup of the day.
If you’ve still space, enjoy one of our healing juices, healthy desserts or if you’re really hungry for more healthy treats – a helping of our home made pastas and sandwiches. Bon appetite!
Recognising the clamour for a one-stop shop of healthy food items in the metropolis, Sugarleaf recently debuted at the ground floor of the Health Cube Building along Wilson Street in San Juan.
Hearty and healthy meals and snacks are available for both dine in and take away fully utilising the fresh produce available. A cozy dining area of up to 30 persons is available for intimate events such as reunions, etc.
Living up to its mission of providing “foods that nourish” Sugarleaf features Healthy Picks, a mini-mart of locally-sourced organic produce (fruits, vegetables and herbs) from the LaTOP (La Trinidad Organic Practitioners) Multi-purpose Cooperative farmers. The coop has the stamp of approval of the OCCP (Organic Certification Council of the Philippines) guaranteeing that the produce is all-organic. Items will be available throughout the week, when in the past, availability was limited to weekend markets and bazaars.
Produce which are not usually grown in the Philippines such as organic passion fruit and alfalfa sprouts, cherry tomatoes, kale and lemon palm are available in addition to the staple lettuce, cabbage, carrots, eggplants, spinach, squash, yacon and many more.
Aside from vegetables, Sugarleaf offers a wide variety of natural, organically produced goods. It is meant to be a one-stop-shop for healthy food finds including free-range chicken, eggs, kefir milk, yogurt, kombucha, organic oats, soy milk and muesli, organic highland coffee and rice, natural sweeteners (coco sugar, stevia, coco nectar), home-made dips and dressings, air-dried tea, among others.
Workshops on organic farming, healthy cooking and other wellness workshops held once or twice a month.
How eBay Kuponan works?
eBay Kuponan is a group buying (a.k.a. collective buying, group purchasing, group coupon) feature on eBay Philippines site.
With this feature, merchants on eBay.ph site sell large volumes of their products or services in a very short span of time, resulting in great promotions. To take advantage of this feature, all you need to do is click the ‘Buy It’ button and become a part of the group. You do not have to form a group yourself. Anyone who signs up for the deal is counted in. Once the minimum number of people signs in for the same deal, you all reap the benefits.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.