- Groupon is valid until September 30, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Appointment required, call +63.924.966.545 or +63.922.995.8191
- Class schedule: Monday & Thursday 1:00pm, Tuesday 7:00am, Wednesday 7:00pm, Saturday 9:00am & Sunday 9:00am
- Class lasts for 1 hour
- Taught by Madelle Enriquez-Paltu-ob former member of the Philippine Allstars
- Houses an impressive roster of professional dancers
- Dance studio also specializes in Hip-Hop dancing
Brewing Point Dance Studio
56 T.M. Kalaw St., Tierra Pura Homes, Tandang Sora
1100 Quezon City
The first wave of the Latin-music workout trend came to an end when doctors found that exercising to Gregorian chants resulted in heart rates below those of people resting. Get your heart pumping to higher energy beats with today's Sweet deal: P500 instead of P1050 for 3 sessions of Zumba Fitness dance class at Brewing Point Dance Studio.
At Brewing Point Dance Studio, aspiring beat groovers and proficient hip-hoppers alike are given the opportunity to bring it on as well as grow and excel as a performer while keeping their bodies in shape. Its latest addition to their current workshop, the Revolution, is called Zumba, a Latin-inspired, American-based, Mime-free dance fitness program which incorporates popular Latin and international dances into easy steps that will surely delight its fitness-challenged and condition-fanatic participants, ridding them of excess baggage such as saddlesacks, love-handles, obliques, and thunder thighs. Instead of teaching dance steps on a step-by-step basis, Zumba allows participants to feel and dance to the music in order to release all the negative energy and calories off their bodies which stemmed from stressful horror films, hate mail or chasing around 6-year olds and picking up after them, leaving trainees with a strong desire to pursue dancing as a professional hobby.
Established by dancers and partners in life Madelle Enriquez-Paltu-ob and Prince Paltu-ob of the Philippine All-Stars, Brewing Point Dance Studio specializes in hip-hop dancing and aims to help novice and professional dancers alike by helping them improve their craft. Whether young or young at heart, their numerous trainings, workshops, and fitness programs such as As I Am (2008), Danceheads (2009), and Back to Dance (2010), taught by an impressive battalion of well-toned and well-versed dancers, hone the talents and skills of their trainees all the while, developing their passion for the art.
How Groupon works?
Each day, Groupon Philippines features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.