- Seminar will be conducted on August 27 (Saturday) 9:00AM-12:00NN
- Participants are required to register and confirm their slots on or before August 20 at tel. no. 451-1642/584-7343
- For inquiries you may also contact 727-5325.
- Venue for the seminar will be held at 2nd Flr. Paragon Bldg., EDSA cor. Reliance St., Mandaluyong City.
- Should the number of registered participants reach more than the ideal maximum number per class, CTHI will conduct another seminar on the same date at 1:00-4:00PM.
- No cash back for unused vouchers.
- Voucher can be given as a gift.
- Familiarize yourself with the formal table setting.
- Know when to use the right utensils and acquire other essential table skills.
- Master the fundamentals of great food service and various serving methods.
- Learn how to convert your own dining table into that of an upscale restaurant and host a perfectly elegant dinner.
- Certificate of participation will be given to participants.
- Free-flowing coffee will be served during the seminar.
Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute
2nd Flr. Paragon Bldg.
EDSA cor. Reliance St.
We are all very familiar with fast-food and casual dining restaurants but chances are, we will one day find ourselves sitting awkwardly in a fine-dining restaurant for the first time, trying to figure out how to do things right and fit in.
Dining in a formal setting can be very stressful and overwhelming – from the multi-course menu, extensive wine list, to dealing with intimidating servers but studies reveal that the biggest concern of first time fine-diners are the numerous forks, knives and glasses on the table.
So dealspot.ph is bringing you this great deal from the Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute (CTHI) – A three-hour interactive course on Fine Dining 101 for ONLY P630! That’s 65% discount from P1800!
Take this lifestyle course to learn what to expect in a fine dining restaurant and get familiarized with the formal table setting. Know when to use the right utensils and acquire other essential table skills. Transform yourself into a more interesting and knowledgeable dining companion as you master the fundamentals of great food service and various serving methods which you can also use in your own home. Learn how to convert your dining table into that of an upscale restaurant – select the perfect tableware and even showcase folded napkin art. Impress your family, friends and guests as you host an elegant dinner with full confidence and sophistication.
How DealSpot works?
DealSpot Philippines is the latest group-buying website that promotes the best things to eat, see, buy, and experience from across the Philippines at discounted prices that you will surely enjoy.
- Register and login to their website for free.
- Check out their daily deals.
- Purchase a voucher and choose from available payment options.
- Some deals require a minimum number of buyers for it to be successful. Otherwise, you will not be charged for the said transaction.
- You can use your coupon anytime you want during the specified run of the offer.